I swear, he's killing me. Now he wants to go to Universal...

Rainkiss

Mouseketeer
Y'all were great with how to get to Sea World, got that all set to go.

NOW hubby wants to go to Universal, too. Any suggestions on the best way to get there? Preferably easy enough that I won't feel the urge to choke him to death on the way...

NOW hubby wants to go to Universal, too. Any suggestions on the best way to get there? Preferably easy enough that I won't feel the urge to choke him to death on the way...

I'm sorry did not see your another post, where do you stay, if in Disney then just take a cab or call mears.

Sorry, been one of THOSE days. We're staying at Coronado Springs. Mears? I'll go look it up, thanks!

Since this is a question about transportation, I've moved it to the Transportation board. :)

do not take highway or international dr.

Take turkey lake dr it is much less congestead and it is same amount of time even with lights!

Best way is a taxi cab or car service. They will be there for you at your times. Cabs will be waiting outside your resort and at Universal for you at the end of the day. Car service can be scheduled around your needs. They will cost you a bit, but will make your trip easier.

If you are going to USO and SeaWorld you may just want to look at renting a car for your stay. 4 cab rides can be very expensive.

Any way you can convince him that all of this travelling definately requires an additional trip down? :thumbsup2 Seriously, be a bit careful about packing too much into your trip - if you dont give yourself some downtime you might end up feeling a bit ragged!

If you're making two different day trips, you might want to look at renting a car for a couple of days. If it's over a weekend, you can get a car from the Alamo on Disney property for just $20 a day.

Any way you can convince him that all of this travelling definately requires an additional trip down? :thumbsup2 Seriously, be a bit careful about packing too much into your trip - if you dont give yourself some downtime you might end up feeling a bit ragged!

I hear what you are saying... we have taken our kids about 4-5 times already and have planned to visit Universal on each trip.... it has yet to happen! One of these trips it will, but I don't know when!

Duds

sure, do a split stay and move to one of the on-site resorts for a night to get FOTL perc for day of arrival & departure:thumbsup2

suggest doing so @ end of the trip, if u visit U 1st u will find urself getting very grumpy when waiting in line @ disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter