I stile love my OKW

we just came from OKW. Our first time too. The longer we stayed, the more it grew on us. Definitely going back.

:thumbsup2 We will have our 1st stay at OKW in Oct.!!!! :yay: I have never been to the resort so its all new for us.

Been going to OKW since 1994, & still love it & Olivia's too ::yes::. Though I must admit we always try for BCV during the wine & food festival, you just can't beat walking into the back entrance of EPCOT. :cool1:

Going to stay at OKW for Halloween, my family has been there before and we loved it. My brother in law bought DVC last year and it will be his first trip staying at OKW. Really looking forward to our trip.

Can't wait for the dates of "Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party" to be announced.

Anyone else going during our dates of stay, Oct 30 - Nov 6 ?:wave2:

I like how close it is to the kennel. Last time they stuck us way out in Old Turtle Pond Road by the turtle snack shack. I requested near the hospitality house and was told you have to prove your a DVC member to get that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter