I should be sleeping!!!!

tolookaa5

Mouseketeer
Instead I am on the Dis. I leave for the airport in 4.5 hours and I can't sleep too excited. :cool1: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I need my fix of the Dis before I leave :love:
Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for all the advice for my trip!!!

Try to sleep on the plane. DW and I are taking my mother to Hilton Head Friday. Will be interesting but not where you're going. I can't wait until our next trip to WDW in April. Have a safe trip.

:cool1: :surfweb:

I saw the OP's posting and I IMMEDIATELY heard the Disney commercial with the little kid "We're too excited to sleep!" :rotfl2:

Enjoy the Magic!!!!

If you went to bed, you'd have ants in your pants anyway :hyper: !!! No sense even trying now!!! Have a wonderful and memorable trip!!!!

I can never fall a sleep either, when I know I am going to Disney World in the a.m.! So in another 16 days I won't be sleeping at all, as I am way, way to excited to sleep! I have Disney on the brain, I eat, sleep and talk Disney all the time! LOL :teeth:

Have an awesome trip! And try to get some sleep on the airplane, that's what I do.

Enjoy your trip! I usually stay awake 24 hours or so before my trips, and then crash on the flight. Way too excited to sleep normally.

I think its quite normal, I can never sleep and time just drags ooooon. Ive even tried getting very little sleep the day before the day before we leave.. never works. Have a great time

tolookaa5 said:
Instead I am on the Dis. I leave for the airport in 4.5 hours and I can't sleep too excited. :cool1: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I need my fix of the Dis before I leave :love:
Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for all the advice for my trip!!!
We understand completely how you feel. We never sleep the night before we leave. First of all, we're too excited to sleep, and secondly, I'm always worried that I'm forgeting something and I keep going over what I have packed to make sure I have everything I need. I do this for every trip even though everything always works out alright.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter