I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

Wow, only 4 left to pick up names. I am glad that people are on top of this one. I just love to see what everyone is getting.

ANTSS2001 said:
subscribing... mine will go out Tuesday, was in a car accident, car was totaled and is now in the mercy of my dsis to drive me around.. sorry... :sad2:

Timmy....so sorry to hear of your car accident. Keep in mind that *things* can be replaced....you cannot.....so even though you are now at the mercy of being driven around, you are okay ~ that is what really matters most!! Take care and take it easy okay!!

My package has been sent and I was told it would take 6 or 7 working days for it to arrive at it's destination. :cool1:

JC

I mailed my package Priority today with DC.
It takes 2-3 days, but with the holiday it could take longer.
Take care,

Kathryn

I mailed my package today with DC. I hope it gets there soon!

Got my name and ordered my ornament! It will be mailed out by the 30th and is worth the wait!! This is so exciting!

Just wanted to let everyone (especially whomever sent to me and whom I've sent too) that I'm leaving for WDW tomorrow. I'll be back online 12/6. I'll post then what I've received.
Kimba

I received my box today from Mtblujeans! It is wonderful...I got-hope I can remember everything-A Disney ornament, a Pooh calendar, bath gel, custom-made address labels! seasonal tea, hot cocoa, candy(the kids already ate it) cute hometown souvenirs-keychains and calendar, a great BB and B coupon, Disney Christmas cards, red and green gel pens, a snowman jingle necklace, and best of all...warm holiday wishes from a fellow Disser. Thank you, Mtblujeans. Your exchange was a great surprise today during the hectic rush before tomorrow's feast. It was awesome!!!! :banana: Mine will be going out after the 27th due to a ridiculous work schedule. :p

I found the ornament today but I want to get a couple of other little things to go with it. Mine will go out after the holiday. :)

Mine is almost ready to go!! I am having trouble with the search engine on this site. I wanted to sneek around and try to learn more about my recepient but am having a hard time. Thanks Mickeyfan1-Marsha for trying to help me out!! So, I will sit just a little longer in hopes that I can find a thread she has replied to!! LOL!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

XYSRUS said:
I received my box today from Mtblujeans!
I am glad it arrived so soon! I had fun putting that box together! Enjoy!! Happy Thanksgiving to all!
64073pilgrim-thumb.gif

Mine is in the hands of the post office and should be crossing the border in the next few days.Its traveling surface mail so it should be about 10 days to get to its destination of a state we have traveled often through to get to NASCAR country.

I received my package today from Abbracio! :banana: Wow! What a boxful!
She sent:

A cute Hallmark Mickey ornament
Wooden Santa ornament
An ornament filled with Ghirardelli Squares(Yummy!)
A cute wooden Santa to hang on the door
A Love ornament
Xmas tree photo frame
3 packs of Xmas sticky notes
Playing cards in the shape of Xmas trees
Xmas note pad
Peppermint Crunch Geneva cookies (can't wait to try these!)
Tree votive
And the cutest ornament made out of jingle bells in the shape of Mickey's Head! Where did you find this?!
All of this was inside a cute little basket with two wooden candy canes on the front.

Thanks so much Kathryn! I love it! :banana:

I received my package today from Quasi123,AKA Jill. It was great thanks!!!
It included:
a big Tink Happiest Celebration on Earth Christmas ball
3 Jingle Christmas ornaments Mickey, reindeer and snowman
a Pluto snow globe light up ornament, really cute ( great minds think alike, I just picked similar ones up today for my exchanges, but I didn't get me one, so now I can have one too!)
a gingerbread note pad and candy cane pen
soft peppermint sticks( my girls are already eating them. I put the rest away to take to my boys (my 6 multi handicapped students) to share on Monday. Believe it or not, sometimes they enjoy seeing my exchanges as much as I do!

Thank you soooo much Jill!!
I love everything.

I'm still searching for a few more things to go with mine and the girl's exchanges. I'll send them on Monday or Tuesday.

Maureen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter