I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

lovemygoofy said:
I had a wonderful suprise waiting on my when I came home from my inlaws this weekend and defintely needed it ;) In the box:

A mickey head pencil
A mickey spiral bound book
A mickey/minnie sleigh ornament
a gorgeous snowman ornament

Thank you so much! It was a wonderful suprise that my husband and I enjoyed going through.
I am so glad you liked it, Happy Holidays. :santa:

I sent mine today by airmail. The post office said it may take up to 6 days and I have a number to keep track of it.

Just sent my package out today.... It is headed Northeast....should be there early next week....Hope it is enjoyed.

Merry Christmas everyone!! :santa:

Pam

Sent my package today! :thumbsup2 Although I'm not sure about my postmaster...he sure had a hard time figuring out how to send it. According to him it should reach its destination in 4-6 days and that's overseas!

I'll be eagerly awaiting word of when it arrives to see if he did it right!

My DD recieved her today from NC she got:
a pencil,pen,jiggsaw puzzle,2 snowman ornamment,sleeping beauty ornament,cookie cutter,purse,snowman sign,candy,felt xmas tree kit,teddy bear and a few other things I havent had time to look at as she grabbed the package and took off jumping up and down lol.
dd says to tell Sabrina thanks you very much.

I finally got out today--and hit the post office when they were on their lunch break! :rolleyes2 Soooo my luck!

Anyhoo, I will get it out first thing in the morning after I get the kids to school.

Mine is all sent and heading east. I hope it's enjoyed. Merry Christmas and thank you for letting me participate in this wonderful exchange.

Marsha, mine and my daughter Julianne's were both sent UPS this morning, they should arrive in a few days.

dean556 said:
a pencil,pen,jiggsaw puzzle,2 snowman ornamment,sleeping beauty ornament,cookie cutter,purse,snowman sign,candy,felt xmas tree kit,teddy bear and a few other things I havent had time to look at as she grabbed the package and took off jumping up and down lol.

That came from maureenmouse's DD. What a great package. I love that the kids get to get their own mail and send something, too. I think that there are some kids that have become friends through the DIS, too. Just like us grown ups.

dean556 said:

Glad she liked it. Sabrina had lots of fun picking out things to go in the package. Happy Holidays.
Maureen

Sent mine and both of my DDs out this afternoon priority mail. They are all heading east. Should arrive in a few days. Hope they are well received!

pilikia97 said:
I called in sick to work today so I will get my package to the post office this afternoon...It does not have too far to go! :thumbsup2

ETA: Just returned from the P.O. It is on its way priority with Delivery Confirmation :)

I recieved my package today!

It started with a really cute quilted purse that containted a cute snowflake pin, 3 mickey gel pins, 2 mickey head sticky note pads, 2 Village candles ( I got a village candle last year and really enjoyed it, very long lasting scent!) and a bag of peppermints! Then wrapped in lovely silver paper was a beautiful Lenox Mickey Ornament! It was so cute I couldn't wait to hang it on the tree!!!

Thank-you so very much for all the lovey items! I will enjoy each and every item!!

Rae Jean

I sent mine today after work priority with DC.

I also recieved my package today from Maureenmouse. I recieved the following items:
Minnie Mouse Jelly globe ornament
Snowman Ornament
Silver Reindeer ornament
Snowman Picture Frame Ornament
Wooden heart shaped wall hanging with a snowman on it
Mini Ty Beanie Baby Bear holding a gingerbread man
Star Shapped Cookie Cutter
Candy Cane Pen
Laffy Taffy Candy Ornament

Thanks for a great package Maureen :sunny:

powellrj said:
I recieved my package today!

It started with a really cute quilted purse that containted a cute snowflake pin, 3 mickey gel pins, 2 mickey head sticky note pads, 2 Village candles ( I got a village candle last year and really enjoyed it, very long lasting scent!) and a bag of peppermints! Then wrapped in lovely silver paper was a beautiful Lenox Mickey Ornament! It was so cute I couldn't wait to hang it on the tree!!!

Thank-you so very much for all the lovey items! I will enjoy each and every item!!

Rae Jean

I am so glad you liked it all! I totally adore the Lenox ornaments- They are just so pretty, elegant even! :thumbsup2 I found it all at our local year-round Christmas store, St. Nick's. I always head there when I need a little pick-me-up, lol :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 I received today from Jean, in Texas, no screen name. :confused3

I got some wonderful ornaments! 1st, I read the pickle ornament story, which I've heard about but, never received one. Now, I have one! Thank you! Then, the adorable snowman with jingle bells, he is too cute! And, a really pretty red glass ball ornament with Ho Ho Ho written in glitter all around. AND, the Cutest mittens ornament(s). They are mittens on a 'string' but hang just like a pair of mittens, with fluffly cuffs and all! Too cute!!

Thank you Jean! Merry Christmas to you, too!! :santa:

Well, come on people. Yesterday was mail out date, I did have a few tell me they would not get out till Saturday, but what about the rest of y'all? I will be going through this thread this afternoon and PMing everyone who has not reported here or to me. Teere are about 35 that I have nothing on. That is a lot, and it does concern me. But hopefully we will get them all in today and tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter