• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I saw the Magic--WAHOO!!!

Lisa loves Pooh

DIS Veteran
Hubby drove the family up to wave bye bye to the Magic!

We got to the park that is next to Grill's as the Carnival Glory was heading on out of port--nobody on the decks and only a smattering on their verandah's. No fanfare.

As the magic cruised on by--we could hear the music and the deck was packed with people waving to all of us not lucky enough to be on the ship.

Bon voyage everyone! Safe journey!

Were you at that restaurant by the Boat launch? There was a family outside waving with Mickey hands. was that you guys?

We were at the end of the park past the boat launch, but same vicinity---nothing really special about us to be memorable. Probably the last person waving before you passed some industrial stuff before getting to the jetty to more waving people. I did wave though :wave2:

In any case--hope you enjoy your cruise this week!

Be sure to give us the scoop when you get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter