i saw some vmk dude that had

punkskateboarder

DIS Veteran
5 infernos 1 stich hat a jack sparro and green flips. and he would not talk to me. and i did not ask for free stuff. i said "hi"!

litttledragonerin has green bagy pants/green flips/5 star inferno/I think 6 1 star infernos,and stitch

I know this guy, buy I dont know his name. CL_BlueReap and I were talking about him earlier.. if that's the guy

But she said he's really really nice, it probably not him

Sildenafil? He has seven infernos, flips, stitch and sparrow. Just recently got most of his infernos, so that's probably him. He's been getting a lot of attention (both good and bad) lately, so if it's him, cut him a little slack. He might have been fed up with being hassled when you came across him.

Some people with that much won't talk to random people because they think you are only talking to them because of the items they have. I had a stitch hat for like 1 day (yesterday) and I got crowded around in trade rooms, just because of my hat. It gets annoying after a while. So if someone ignores and they have any of that. It is not to be rude, it is just that they are tired of people asking to be friends just because of what they have.

I usually don't talk to vmk strangers either. The other day one of my friends said hi to a stranger and the stranger ate her toes. Strangers are... Strange.

punkskateboarder said:
5 infernos 1 stich hat a jack sparro and green flips. and he would not talk to me. and i did not ask for free stuff. i said "hi"!
I saw someone with 8 inferno, green flips, sparrow suit, and green baggy pants.. her name was littledragonerin :rotfl:

LittleDragonErin said:
Sildenafil? He has seven infernos, flips, stitch and sparrow. Just recently got most of his infernos, so that's probably him. He's been getting a lot of attention (both good and bad) lately, so if it's him, cut him a little slack. He might have been fed up with being hassled when you came across him.

i heard you have lits of inferno and such i have one thing to ask how!

Hi! I just came back to VMK after joining while it was beta (1st day!). A lot of what I have is rare, including the green flips. Problem is, I had no idea until I wore them and had people freak out. I just like green, and it was the first pair of shoes I bought.

Anyway, I've taken to not wearing them, or to jumping into empty rooms when I'm questing so that I can avoid the people who ask to trade. I can't blame them, but it can be a bit overwhelming.

I also made the mistake of accepting friends when I didn't know how rare they were and there was some uncomfortable and aggressive stalking.

I apologize right now if I ignored anyone. :)

well if i had green flips i would put in my signature " Flips not for trade! arg..!

cuteswimgirl said:
well if i had green flips i would put in my signature " Flips not for trade! arg..!
LOL. I've always had a "no trade" on my sig, and it's never worked. Sure doesn't work now, either. I bet most people pay attention and don't ask. Some figure that they have something to trade that's going to make me change my mind. Some other people just flip out (excuse the pun) and hit trade before reading the sig.

well even if u have stuff like that, come on at least say hi to the kid, thats how some rich vmk players are, arrogant like rich people in life. they think their better, but come on say hi or wave, it dont hurt nobody.

if i had that many infernos i give one away in a game of falling chairs

yea id give one to my friend mewmewpwr, she doesnt have one id give some to my friends, the ones that havent ditched me or have been my friends bc they wanted stuff.

Shaymojack said:
I usually don't talk to vmk strangers either. The other day one of my friends said hi to a stranger and the stranger ate her toes. Strangers are... Strange.
wow that is funny but i get what you mean you cant have any rare clothes for a whole day with out anyone asking for it

If it is in fact Sildenafil (just had his name changed actually) that you were referring to, he is on my friends list and has always been really nice to everyone around him. If he did ignore you, he could have been having a bad day, we all have them one time or another :)

Or he might have just been away from his keyboard at the time, and couldn't respond.. or lost connection and the game never kicked him out of it. I know I have gone afk for periods of time, and completely forgotten I was still even in the game.

I'm not saying I know what happened, just trying to give another perspective of what may have happened :teeth:

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter