I saw Santa...shopping!

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Pesky, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Pesky

Pesky "Who's the monkey?!"

MIL, DD and I were in the American Girl store while she was trying on a dress MIL was thinking about getting her (way too big -- she's too skinny!). I was out looking for another size when in walks an older guy in a red warm-up suit and white shirt underneath, full white beard and hair and red newsboy cap -- DEAD ringer for Santa. I overheard him say to the woman helping him that he was a santa on the side -- "one of Santa's helpers really." He was looking at the Bitty Twins and I dragged DD out to show her to say "see? I think he knows you want them for Christmas!" :goodvibes She was so amazed, it was hilarious!

2. nicolepitts

nicolepitts Earning My Ears

One time we were in Wolf Camera browsing with my then three year old daughter... and a man was in there in red docker-type shorts, and a white shirt.. like beach Santa. (It was November) He was PERFECT! and as we walked by she tugged on my shirt and whispered ( a little loud) mom, I think thats really santa!! with a HUGe smile on her face. He turned around and pulled out three little tokens for the candy machines outside and squatted down to her level. He told her to be a good girl while mommy shopped and he would visit soon! I thought she would pass out right there. He made her day/year. she still talks about it! :santa: