I saw Santa...shopping!

Pesky

"Who's the monkey?!"
MIL, DD and I were in the American Girl store while she was trying on a dress MIL was thinking about getting her (way too big -- she's too skinny!). I was out looking for another size when in walks an older guy in a red warm-up suit and white shirt underneath, full white beard and hair and red newsboy cap -- DEAD ringer for Santa. I overheard him say to the woman helping him that he was a santa on the side -- "one of Santa's helpers really." He was looking at the Bitty Twins and I dragged DD out to show her to say "see? I think he knows you want them for Christmas!" :goodvibes She was so amazed, it was hilarious!

One time we were in Wolf Camera browsing with my then three year old daughter... and a man was in there in red docker-type shorts, and a white shirt.. like beach Santa. (It was November) He was PERFECT! and as we walked by she tugged on my shirt and whispered ( a little loud) mom, I think thats really santa!! with a HUGe smile on her face. He turned around and pulled out three little tokens for the candy machines outside and squatted down to her level. He told her to be a good girl while mommy shopped and he would visit soon! I thought she would pass out right there. He made her day/year. she still talks about it! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter