I Saw Mommy Kissing Goofy Claus - Dec '09 - DAY ONE, FINALLY (2/20) - PG# 40

the Playhouse Disney Dance Party is in the EMH evening. We happened upon it by chance! we were trying to get the almighty picture with Mickey. Ashton & I had just gone through the animation exhibit and when we walked up the CM turned us down for a picture w/Mickey! :( we were the only ones there and he only had two in front of us...
so another CM heard me complaining on the phone and told me they have characters at the PHDP. But, what she did not know was you can not take posed pictures "Its a DANCE Party"!!! We loved it!!!

Seriously I cannot believe the commonalities between us.

I too became an older sister at the age of 16, granted my parents adopted the boy, but still it made me a sister.

I didn't reconnect with a long lost love, but I did find my long lost BFF.

I've done Disney in December before and like you had to deal with the rush of Christmas when I got back and a visit from the parents for Christmas and whereas I didn't have to go back to work with court referred teens, My kid was a court referred teen. See the sameness is adding up.

Now I'm no longer the spring Chicken such as yourself, I have 12 years on you, and my babies are 15 and 17, but we still have the Disney thing in common, I will be there the same time as you all. I will look for the Princess child in pirates clothing and the black dot covering her face. lol

I'm enjoying your PTR and will follow it through to the end.

Ty

I'm enjoying your PTR and will follow it through to the end.

Welcome aboard! Isn't funny how we can find so many similarities in our Disney Family Members :rotfl2:

Just subbed to your PTR, be back at nap time to catch up. I probably won't do any update here today, but will tomorrow because the hours WILL be released!

----Now let's get real honest here - how many of you have checked the calendars today? You know, just in case?! :rotfl:

P.S. - if you haven't, you're not missing anything... nothing up - YET!

I wish! I got tired of stalking the disney website for the hours so I searched the DIS and found it :)

yayyyyy!!!!

I don't have all my park hours from last year in front of me but from glancing at it, the look pretty much the same so yay!!!

AHHH I'm so overwhelmed right now!!!!

I felt (and still do) the same way - I got them and it was like God had just given me instructions to build an Ark. I just stared :surfweb: and was kind of like - Oh my God... where do I go from here?! :rotfl2:

Ok! Jen I started to go backwards but I just don't see it.... how did you learn to fix your siggie so that your TR is the words?????:idea:
so happy the Dec hours are out and one other poster mentioned they looked about the same as last year...maybe I can get some ideas veryveryvery EARLY :laughing:

thanks again!! I checked my CM site and the hours are out on the site and I double checked them to your link and they are all correct!!!! I even compared to last years and they are the same so yay for pre-planning and it working!!!!

YIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!:banana::cool1::yay: Thanks for the Dec Hours link! Now the madness begins--when do you make ADR's? My ADR date is thisWed at the crack of dawn

Hello!

I just found your PTR and am only on the second page, so I have some catching up to do..... Just wanted to comment on your AWESOME Minnie Mouse Invitation! GREAT JOB!!! :thumbsup2 They look amazing, and thinking of that cake is making me super hungry.

Okay, think I'll grab a bite to eat now and head back to page 2 of your ptr! popcorn::

I'm going to get my DD's 1st haircut at barber shop on Main Street too.... I'm also really excited for this.... Plese let me know how it goes with your little one.

All caught up and ready for more. :surfweb:

Welcome aboard! Isn't funny how we can find so many similarities in our Disney Family Members :rotfl2:

Just subbed to your PTR, be back at nap time to catch up. I probably won't do any update here today, but will tomorrow because the hours WILL be released!

Disney Family members. I like that.:hug:

Thanks for posting a link to Dec hours. You rock!

Ok...so next question is...when can we meet up now that we know the hours while we are there??

You tell me - here's my plan:
Dec 6 - arrive to CBR around noon, evening is open, DTD or a park maybe?
Dec 7 - HS
Dec 8 - EP
Dec 9 - AK
Dec 10 - MK & MVMCP
Dec 11 - open, DTD/Resorts/Park? depart around 4

Let me know if any of these days match yours and we can go from there :)

That's exactly the feeling! Where do I even start???

:cloud9: :confused3 :cloud9: LOL

Ok! Jen I started to go backwards but I just don't see it.... how did you learn to fix your siggie so that your TR is the words?????:idea:
so happy the Dec hours are out and one other poster mentioned they looked about the same as last year...maybe I can get some ideas veryveryvery EARLY :laughing:

When you click the insert link button you paste the link in the window that pops up. Once the link is inserted there is an area highlighted and it is the address again, in that place you can write in the title or anything you want. HTH!

thanks again!! I checked my CM site and the hours are out on the site and I double checked them to your link and they are all correct!!!! I even compared to last years and they are the same so yay for pre-planning and it working!!!!

YAY!!! :cool1:

YIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!:banana::cool1::yay: Thanks for the Dec Hours link! Now the madness begins--when do you make ADR's? My ADR date is thisWed at the crack of dawn

I will be up at the crack of dawn on Labor Day - BLAH! And the best part is - the day/night before is my DD 2nd birthday - AHHHH! :scared1:

Hello!

I just found your PTR and am only on the second page, so I have some catching up to do..... Just wanted to comment on your AWESOME Minnie Mouse Invitation! GREAT JOB!!! :thumbsup2 They look amazing, and thinking of that cake is making me super hungry.

I'm going to get my DD's 1st haircut at barber shop on Main Street too.... I'm also really excited for this.... Plese let me know how it goes with your little one.

All caught up and ready for more. :surfweb:

Thanks on the compliment! They were A LOT of work - but well worth it! I am so excited to get Madi's hair cut at the Magic Kingdom! I will def be sure to let everyone know how that goes!!!

Disney Family members. I like that.:hug:

Thanks for posting a link to Dec hours. You rock!

We've all got each other to lean on, that makes us family - a great big Disney Family :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter