I s Labor Day weekend crowded? How about the 1st MNSSHP?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Camping Griswalds, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Camping Griswalds

Camping Griswalds DIS Veteran

We have a trip planned just for Labor Day weekend. We went last September and the crowds were no where to be found. Except for one EMH night at MK, it was scarry empty! I am sure LD weekend won't be that empty, but just wondering if anyone has been then and what they thought??

Also, the first MNSSHP of the year is scheduled for that Friday. Think it will be mobbed? Is there anything special because it's the first one of the year?

TIA!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tessiesevin

tessiesevin Mouseketeer

I have read so many mixed reviews about this week. Some say its a ghost town when others says it buzy.

I can't wait to see for myself. But for 3 years in a row we have been in Feb during Mardi Gras and President's week. So I am SURE I will not be disapointed in the crowd levels.

4. mickeyoverload

mickeyoverload Mouseketeer

From everything I have read on here is that some people thinks its great and some say its crowded....

I on the other hand, have been at Mardi Gras, Thanksgiving, New Years, and Easter, as well as the 4th of July. I hope that this trip's crowd level will not disappoint me :goodvibes

5. Golf4food

Golf4food Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Male pirate last ti

I notice we're going at the same time. Happy 1 month, 1 week, and 2 days to you, too. ;)

Labor Day weekend is generally the least crowded of the "holiday" weekends in WDW.

6. Hannathy

Hannathy <font color=darkorchid>When I stop laughing I will

2 years ago it was fairly crowded, busy Sat and Sunday (not Easter crowded, but not empty) and not crowded at all on Labor day.