• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I- Ride Trolly?

stahshee

wheres my Camero?
has anyone ever used it how was it? I was planning on using it to get around I drive. :rolleyes1

yeah i have used it many times. It costs .75c each trip or you can buy multi day passes. It runs from the Belz Factory Outlets right at the north end of I-Drive to the Orlando Premium Outlets at the bottom on Vineland Av. It stops regularly although if you're only traveling a bit down the road in busy periods, it can be quicker walking! Overall a very useful service.

If your going for multi days I also recommend the multi day passes. We used the trolley to get to Sea-World, and Wet & Wild and basically up and down I-Drive. We were are the south end at the Sierra Suites. The trolley office was right behind our hotel and this is where we got the multi-day passes. I liked the trolley as we weren't in any hurry and just enjoyed the ride.

Don't try to take the trolley all the way north and then walk to Universal. This is a bad idea. I know from experience.

We were on the south end of I-Drive and used the trolley. I have no complaints and the price was great! Our family saw it as another adventure in our vacation.

dadtoagirl said:
Don't try to take the trolley all the way north and then walk to Universal. This is a bad idea. I know from experience.

We always walk to Universal, it only takes about 20 minutes from Wet'N'Wild. We always get a taxi back at the end of the day though!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter