I redid my ADR's!! Im so excited!

i thought loud noises and lots of lighting changes and what not are bad for autistic kids?

It's not "bad" for them, some kids are sensitive to lights, sounds and some stim off them. Some can't tolerate crowds

My son is 8, autistic and had a ball a U2 concert with 80,000 screaming people, flashing lights and giant screens. Some kids would have been curled up in a ball with their eyes closed, hands over ears and screaming for mercy.

there's a saying: "If you 've met one child with autism, you've met one child with autism." They are all SO different.

WOW Planet Hollywood is that loud?! I never been so I had no clue I figured it would be a tolerable noise level and I wouldnt want to eat with that much noise . Im really excited about booking Akershus !My dd is going to FLIP when she sees those princesses! I may cancel Planet Hollywood and do WolfGang Puck express....I LOVED ....LOVED....LOVED...WPE! I thought the food was delicious AND it was like a real meal! It felt like a table service but it was just a cs credit! BEST value and their portion sizes are ridiculous (which i LOVE) LOL....Im thinking I can go to Arkershus for Breakfast and Cape May Cafe for dinner in the same day......I will figure it all out by the end of this week! I want to plan everything full out...including the counter service meals. I want to try Colombia Harbor House in MK ! I may cancel CM for arrival night and just do CHH for dinner so ill have an extra TS meal on my MK day .

Yes, Planet Hollywood is that loud. Unless you enjoy shouting at your dining companions, I'd pick somewhere else. ;)

Thanx Sara...Im still going over my adr's I have to cancel some adr's and really get this whole thing figured out! I have no clue what im going to do so far...thinking of dropping planet hollywood altogether and just doing WPE for dinner and heading over to Trex or rainforest for an app for myself and dessert for the kids..it will be less than half the cost but we will still get the cool experience.Im going to really buckle down and figure this whole vacation out! I still have to plan cs meals as well along with precalculating the tips and setting the tip envelopes aside . I know for sure Im keeping the Arkeshus and Ohana breakfast ressies .

'Ohana dinner is also really good and the food is brought to you family style.

Do you need more ADR's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter