I really need help booking an Orlando Holiday??

littleangel38

Earning My Ears
Im planning to take my boyfriend away in September for 14 nights, but I cant decide what hotel to stay in, these are the ones ive narrowed it down too

Hilton Grand Vacation Club - International Drive
Hilton Grand Vacation Club - Seaworld
Doubletree Orlando Resort
Doubletree Universals

I have picked these because of location and price but Im so confused because I dont know which one to pick!

Since im booking it on my own I really need all of your assistance! Can anybody recommend these or maybe another one.

Another problem Im having is booking it, I dont know who to book through or where to get the best prices.

All of your help will be much apperciated!

Since you are asking about non-Universal hotels, I'm going to move this thread to the Orlando Hotels & Attractions board where you will get more responses.

Im planning to take my boyfriend away in September for 14 nights, but I cant decide what hotel to stay in, these are the ones ive narrowed it down too

Hilton Grand Vacation Club - International Drive
Hilton Grand Vacation Club - Seaworld
Doubletree Orlando Resort
Doubletree Universals

I have picked these because of location and price but Im so confused because I dont know which one to pick!

Since im booking it on my own I really need all of your assistance! Can anybody recommend these or maybe another one.

Another problem Im having is booking it, I dont know who to book through or where to get the best prices.

All of your help will be much apperciated!

Have you checked each of them on Tripadvisor.com?

That would be my first step.

You've listed all hilton properties, are you an HHonors member? Otherwise you may want to consider some Marriott properties. What's your price range?

I can't speak to the options you've listed, but I can recommend Marriott Grande Vista. It's right on International Drive and very close to Sea World, in fact, I think it's only one stop light from Sea World. We've stayed there a few times and it's a great place.

Please tell us in US dollars how much you are will to spend per night for a hotel. Also tell us what you plan to do while here. Are you visit Univeral Studio, Sea World, Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter