I really embarssed myself...

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by Luvinit, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Luvinit

Luvinit <font color=CC66CC>This is the place I come to to

After my defeating post...I got a phone call from the west coast...knowing it was going to be a long call I decided to put on my skates and go outside and talk and skate around the cul-de-sac at the same time.

I really did not think at 11:30 at night that anyone would even notice me in my tee shirt no bra and boxer shorts....well low and behold...my very hot, neighbor decides that he is going to run to the store so I decide to give a little wave and BAM!!! I Wipe out on my big ol rump!!! He feels bad...and gets out to see if I am okay...I WANT TO DIE....I have no bra on and I am now sweating!!! This is not pretty!!! I tell him I am fine...and JUMP to my feet, thank God I land on the grass!!!

Moral of story....NEVER NEVER rollerblade without a Bra when you live next door to a hottie....LOL

Tracy

PS it was worth it...I got another 30 mins of exercise in today, but I don't think I am going to be able to fall asleep now...LOL

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tiggerlover

tiggerlover <font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br

Oh my goodness, how embarassing!!!

4. TigH

TigH <font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=

OH MY! Were you ok? Ross fell on his rollerblades and cut the bajeezus out of his chin before we left for England. Were you wearing a helmet or other pads? Oh, goodness, what am I going to do with you? ;) Forget the bra, make sure you are well protected!

I am proud of you for blading while on the phone though. Were there lots of froggies out? I imagine that late at night after the rains we have been having that you would be skating through a maze of frogs! Glad you are ok and the only thing you hurt was your pride, hee hee!

5. ohMom

ohMom Kids Get Arthritis Too! Moderator

you're ok and everything. you are, right??

I thought you were going to somehow flashed him! he he

sorry

I'm sorry you fell but at least all your parts remained covered!!

i will remember: never rollerblade without a bra!:smooth:

6. kejoda

kejoda <font color=red>Steve Irwin, taking care of Heaven

I'm glad your all right. And I wouldn't worry about your neighbor. Sounds like he would be used to women falling at his feet!;) :p

7. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

I hope you don't have any bruising or soreness today from that fall.

Sounds like something I would do :)

8. Luvinit

Thanks for your concerns everyone....
    I was not hurt (physically) in the incident...LOL. I wasn't wearing any pads b/c I was just skating back and forth in the circle...I wasn't intending on hitting any high speeds.

I had to see the guy again this morning when we were leaving for the beach. He actually gave me a compliment saying he thought it was really cool that I was exercising while talking on the phone...he couldn't believe that I was able to do 2 things at once...(gee what a surprise, I reminded him that I was a woman and that we are predisposed to do 2 things a once.)

Tracy

9. TigH

TigH <font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=

Oh my, is he single, are you single, is this the beginning of a beautiful story?????????????????? I just have an image of you out in your palm tree lined cul de sac falling and this babe of a buff guy running to your rescue! :) Glad you are ok! You damsel in distress!!! ;)

10. Luvinit

Wahhhhhhaaaaa!!!!!! NO God NO...I am not single...and he is a newlywed. I just think he happens to be one of those cute guys with a really nice heart....(just like some of the guys around here).

Thanks for the laugh though Karen.....you made water shoot out my nose!!! LOL

Tracy

11. KayleeUK

KayleeUK Still here.....

LOL :D Are you going to do it again tonight ;)

12. Luvinit

No....its not my usual exercise routine...LOL. I was just burning off some steam last night...I am hard headed, but I did learn my lesson.

Tracy