I really don't like

Oh wow. I usually use size 1 colored times new roman. I try to make the colors dark, I have no problem reading it myself. I never knew it bugged people so much. Well, thats the end of my colored tiny font stage...

I like it.
I don't like when the color is so light you can hardly read it though.

Oh wow. I usually use size 1 colored times new roman. I try to make the colors dark, I have no problem reading it myself. I never knew it bugged people so much. Well, thats the end of my colored tiny font stage...
Don't change what you think because of other people.

sometimes it bugs me. What annoys me is the way my sister speaks to her friends. Shee tyypees liike thiis annd adds exxtra leetters whiich are noot needded.

sometimes it bugs me. What annoys me is the way my sister speaks to her friends. Shee tyypees liike thiis annd adds exxtra leetters whiich are noot needded.

That really bugs me too! The extra letters thing, I mean. As for the large print and colored posts, whatevs, they look great in siggys and birthday stuff. But I think in posts, it's a little annoying. When I first joined, I remember people doing that all the time.

Urm it doesn't bother me..I mean, no offence, but it's only a font??
:confused3

I hate, hate, hate chat speak.
The next person to talk to me on MSN using stuff like 'U' and 'R' I will cry.

It's not that bad. Ii've done it before, and frankly sometimes the plain black gets old. To each is own.

sometimes it feels like we've always got something to complain about. its just a font. if it isnt in-your-face-sunshine-yellow, and you can read what theyre saying, why the big deal? its called individuality. some people do it with clothing. others do it with computer fonts.

I do that too. But usually at the end of letters.

Like Thissss. =]

I won't post in small fonts anymore. Sorry!! I didn't know it bugged you guys.

i don't care about the fonts..
have fun with your sizes and styles.
I couldn't care less

it's just the colours that bug me.
when the post requires highlighting to read it.. i skip over it.
I'm just lazy, i don't want to have to decode.

Chat typing is fun when i'm mocking it.
Although, I will use U and R and stuff when i'm texting though.
It just saves me time and texts.

and i too also add letters at the end when i'm hyper.
so yay! will probably be Yayyy!

but that's just me.

Wow. I was just about to make a thread about this.

I hate it when people use small font in posts!!!

The colors in a post don't bug me that much, But they still do.

I also hate when people center the text in a post.​

THIS SMILEY BUGS ME SO MUCH!!! ------>:love:

sometimes it feels like we've always got something to complain about. its just a font. if it isnt in-your-face-sunshine-yellow, and you can read what theyre saying, why the big deal? its called individuality. some people do it with clothing. others do it with computer fonts.

Agreed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter