• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

i posted my trip report!

bubblemutant45

gobbles timmy!!!!!! ummm....sorry for runnin over
hey!
i posted a trip report about the disney cruise i was on. its on the cruise trip report board, and the first part of it is called:
"an 18 year old on the 4th of july wonder voyage (mom? can we go again?) part 1". there are three parts to it, and theyre all there.
check it out!:D

thanx lola and suzi for reading it already! :Pinkbounc

I LOVE them! I'm soooo excited now lol.

<font color=blueviolet size=3>Great report Chani!! Since you weren't there a lot, you probably wouldn't know this, but do you remember who the councellors at common grounds were when you were there? I was in the same position as you in may, but I got lucky & there was another 17 year old I could hang out with. I became really close w/the councellors too, I'm still keeping in touch w/them through e-mail. My next cruise is in October for my 18th birthday!!!! Yay!!! I can't wait! You'll have an awesome time on your Lola!

Ooo! A cruise report! I'm going to read it right now.........

...........ok this is a lot later than 'right now', but I read them right away.

Very good reports! :bounce: <--- this is me now :)

Lovely reports Chani :teeth:

But be warned everyone, they're not on the Trip Reports board, there's a whole seperate Cruise Trip Report Board.

It took me about half an hour to figure that out :rolleyes:, so I thought I'd save the rest of you the trouble.

(Edited to say: Could I be any blonder, Chani already said that in the first sentence of her post :rolleyes: Please ignore me.)

Great trip reports!! All trip reports make me so excited for my next trip. Even though Im not going on a cruise. I still get so excited.

thanx you guys!:teeth: im so glad you all liked them! :p

meg - thats so great for you that there was someone else in common grounds for you to hang with!
my 18th birthday's also in october! thats awesome that youll be on the cruise for your birthday :) tell them at guest services, theyll probably do something special for you :cool:
i just say im already 18, cuz if the adults reading the reports knew there was anyone even the slightest bit short of 18 in the adult areas theyd seriously split a gutt :rolleyes:
the counselors in common grounds were summer from the states, sean (i dont know how he spells his name, but this is the way everyone i know with that name spell it. he's from canada) and rob from south africa. do you know them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter