I POD TOUCH~~Any deals??

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by kritter, Jun 20, 2011.

1. kritter

kritter <font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon

Looking to get my daughters each an IPOD Touch anyone know of any deals?? TIA!!

2. cjnix29

cjnix29 DIS Veteran

keep an eye out on woot.com, seems they have been having them a couple of times a month.

3. bucket o' butter

bucket o' butter DIS Veteran

Have to agree about Woot. My son just sold his older iPod on Ebay so he could upgrade. They had a 32 gb iPod Touch, 4th Generation on Woot yesterday for $229. Great deal! We have bought two refurbished iPods from Woot and they have worked like a charm. You also might want to check out Amazon if you are looking for a new one. They usually have deals. I think their 32gb one new was $274 yesterday.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. kritter

kritter <font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon

Thanks, for the heads-up about Woot. I had forgotten about them.

I was wondering how a used model from Amazon.com might be since it is just going to be for my kids??!!

6. griergirl2

griergirl2 Having entirely too much fun!!

Check out the refurbished models on Apple.com. They have an older model 32GB for $179 right now and all the refurbs sold by apple come with the one year apple warranty :thumbsup2

7. kimk2230

kimk2230 Mouseketeer

Both of my kids have Ipods from the apple store. They are both refurbs and they have been great.

8. starwood

starwood This mouse GOT her next cruise

I looked at the one on Woot and decided against it. It is a refurbished model. You only get a 90 day warranty. For $30 more you can get one refurbished from apple with a one year warranty.