I-pod Nano black friday deals?

tayandjensmom

Long time lurker
I've been watching the boards hoping to hear of a great black friday deal. Looking for the new nano that just came out, with the video. Both dd's have wanted an i-pod forever. Hoping for a great deal. Any idea if anyone is running a special?

Last year, Meijer ran them at 149.00 with a 50.00 gift card to the store given to you. Kicking myself I didn't take that offer!

Thanks much....Lisa

I would like to find a good deal on one too. DS got one last year but wants the new one because of the video. He's eight years old and I have tried to talk him into an itouch like his sisters have, but it hasn't worked so far. He is dead set on the new Nano. So, I would love to find a good deal because come next year, I am sure he is going to want the itouch. :sad2::rotfl2:

I would watch the Apple site. When I got my kids' Ipods on Black Friday a few years ago Apple had a 5% discount (on that day only) and free shipping. That sure beat heading out to the stores for me. I don't know if they'll have that type of sale again this year but it is worth watching for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter