I Paid Someone $5 for a Catchy Trip Report Title, and This is All I Got-Updated 12/29

that bread is really good!
I think i needed to be rolled out by the time I finished at Kona.

I've thought about leaving my kids at the resort for a few hours but I have envisions of it burning to the ground or returning to find our things all packed and with the kids on the curb.

that bread is really good!
I think i needed to be rolled out by the time I finished at Kona.

I've thought about leaving my kids at the resort for a few hours but I have envisions of it burning to the ground or returning to find our things all packed and with the kids on the curb.

I know about the visions. But they sit for other people so they can handle themselves. They stayed in the room and watched TV. :happytv:

Date night! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Oh I love that bread at Kona, it is dangerous! So is just about anything you eat there. YUM!

Great, happy pictures, I love it!

I know about the visions. But they sit for other people so they can handle themselves. They stayed in the room and watched TV. :happytv:

2 of mine babysit for other families and do great, but that's only because they aren't in a lifetime love/hate relationship with the kids. They save the knock down drag out fights for each other.

Hello! I just came upon your trip report and just got all caught up! Loving it so far!!

I have to say I have never really had the chance to experience Animal Kingdom Lodge or Kidani. Thanks so much for the great descriptions! This is definitely going to be added to my list of places I would like to stay.

Looking forward to more!

Date night! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Oh I love that bread at Kona, it is dangerous! So is just about anything you eat there. YUM!

Great, happy pictures, I love it!

Thanks. Yes, dangerously addicting.

2 of mine babysit for other families and do great, but that's only because they aren't in a lifetime love/hate relationship with the kids. They save the knock down drag out fights for each other.

Fortunately, we've been able to keep the knock-down-drag-out's to a minimum.

Hello! I just came upon your trip report and just got all caught up! Loving it so far!!

I have to say I have never really had the chance to experience Animal Kingdom Lodge or Kidani. Thanks so much for the great descriptions! This is definitely going to be added to my list of places I would like to stay.

Looking forward to more!

:welcome: muppetkaties!

I can't believe you were reading my TR at 2 in the morning. Maybe if you were one of the west-coasters, but in Long Island?

I'm glad you've joined-in and are enjoying it so far! I hope you get to AKL very soon.

Oh….and the kids survived.

But what about Yeti? Was she alright? Did she have enough pizza? :lmao:

Great update, too bad I´m unable to see your last pic, the browser keeps loading and loading but it never ends and the pic never comes up. Oh well :confused3:

Tribilín;34019948 said:
But what about Yeti? Was she alright? Did she have enough pizza? :lmao:

Great update, too bad I´m unable to see your last pic, the browser keeps loading and loading but it never ends and the pic never comes up. Oh well :confused3:

I had always thought the yeti was a guy, but now that you mention it, with that temperament....(okay, here come the flames).

To see the pic, maybe try viewing that post as a single post -- click on the "#358" in the upper-right corner of the post. Maybe it'll have less "stuff" to load and you'll be able to get it. If not, let me know and I'll make a post with only that pic, just for you!

I had always thought the yeti was a guy, but now that you mention it, with that temperament....(okay, here come the flames).
:rotfl: And right before the grand finale glenbo123´s thread turns into a flame war :scared1:

To see the pic, maybe try viewing that post as a single post -- click on the "#358" in the upper-right corner of the post. Maybe it'll have less "stuff" to load and you'll be able to get it. If not, let me know and I'll make a post with only that pic, just for you!
Thank you, you are very kind. For some reason my computer has a problem with that URL in photobucket (maybe the picture is too big), I visited your Disney_2009_Day_6 directory there and saw the remaining pitcure.

Don´t worry, I didn't see anything else, I don't want to spoil your narration.

Tribilín;34023948 said:
:rotfl: And right before the grand finale glenbo123´s thread turns into a flame war :scared1:

I didn't mean to throw you off with the title of the upcoming installment, but there are still a couple of trip days to go. And at 4 or 5 installments per trip day, we could be here a while still.

Tribilín;34023948 said:
Thank you, you are very kind. For some reason my computer has a problem with that URL in photobucket (maybe the picture is too big), I visited your Disney_2009_Day_6 directory there and saw the remaining pitcure.

Huh, that's weird. It shouldn't be any different than any other picture.

Tribilín;34023948 said:
Don´t worry, I didn't see anything else, I don't want to spoil your narration.

Good. Stay with me Tribilín. But since I just ended my Day 6 narration, there isn't anything in that directory that hasn't been posted in the TR. I still have to upload a couple more days' worth of pictures to photobucket before I can continue the TR. Maybe I'll do that tonight since the computer isn't currently being used for homework or teenage correspondence.

:scared1: You sipped from your kids' refillable mugs? Don't the drink refill gestapo find out! :rotfl2:

Kona looks fantastic!!!! :thumbsup2

:nod: The Yeti is clearly someone's Mother-in-law.

Can you blame her kids? If I could drop mine off at the top of Everest to live the rest of her life as a mountain legend, I would at least consider it. Seriously consider it. Maybe even shop for airfare and price out a sherpa.

I didn't mean to throw you off with the title of the upcoming installment, but there are still a couple of trip days to go. And at 4 or 5 installments per trip day, we could be here a while still.

:cool1: Excellent! :cool1:

Glad to hear there´s more... I was about to stand up and leave the theater...

:3dglasses popcorn::

:welcome: muppetkaties!

I can't believe you were reading my TR at 2 in the morning. Maybe if you were one of the west-coasters, but in Long Island?

I'm glad you've joined-in and are enjoying it so far! I hope you get to AKL very soon.

I work at a hotel so I keep very odd hours. Sometimes very late, sometimes very early. Tonight is another late night. :)

That last photo is so nice! I also like the one of you & Judy at Kona- that came out great. The bread there is addictive...I swear they put something in it to make you want to go back again & again.

:nod: The Yeti is clearly someone's Mother-in-law.

Can you blame her kids? If I could drop mine off at the top of Everest to live the rest of her life as a mountain legend, I would at least consider it. Seriously consider it. Maybe even shop for airfare and price out a sherpa.

MIL -- yes, it's so obvious. Why hadn't we realized before?

I have no idea what a sherpa goes for nowadays. :laughing:

:cool1: Excellent! :cool1:

Glad to hear there´s more... I was about to stand up and leave the theater...

:3dglasses popcorn::

Please wait until the train has come to a full stop before gathering your belongings to exit.

Tribilín, you must have used half of your 40+ posts on my TR alone. I feel honored.

I work at a hotel so I keep very odd hours. Sometimes very late, sometimes very early. Tonight is another late night. :)

Ahh, that explains it. Good luck with those hours, that can be rough, but a perfect time to peruse the DIS.

That last photo is so nice! I also like the one of you & Judy at Kona- that came out great. The bread there is addictive...I swear they put something in it to make you want to go back again & again.

Oh thank you. I like the one of Judy and I at Kona too -- much better than the close-up of me. :scared1:

One of my sisters had a poster when we were growing up that said, "The closer you get....the better I look", but I definitely prefer the picture that was taken a little further back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter