• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I OVERSLEPT!! oops

Corbinator

Mouseketeer
Today was my ADR day and I missed 6am. Husband has a business trip and I had to take our son to running team practice. I didn't remember to log back online until 4pm. I still got everything I wanted. My advice is...RELAX!!! There is no guarentee you'll get BOG or CRT first try anyway so don't miss life. It's not worth rearranging your kids or schedule. There are more important things.

We picked one ts per day with a few days off as well.
Sun 10/23 Hoop 4
Mon 10/24 Biergarten 1:50
Tues 10/25 Sci-Fi 1:30
Thur 10/27 Crystal Palace 9
On arrival Sat and departure Sat and midweek on Wed, we are going to wing it at AoA food court (home resort) or DS or wherever we end up if we monorail hop or hit the Boardwalk. Fri at Epcot we plan to eat off the carts since we'll already have had one day to browse them earlier in the trip. DS does not want to be tied down any more than this and we eat out at enough fine places at home during the remainder of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter