I only have one day...what are best ticket options?

Donna

Where Magic Lives
I only have one day to spend at Islands Of Adventure...what are my best ticket options/discounts? Do we get any benefits as far as front of the line or "fast pass" benefits with just a one day ticket? Thanks to anyone who can help.

I'm curious about this as well. We will have only 1 day end of September. My family of 4 would like to be able to park hop if we want. We will probably return in a year or so.

What would be our best ticket options?

Thanks,

Vonda

Really what you need to do is buy a two or 3 day ticket. The days left are always good. I hope this helps.

There really aren't any specials for a 1 day ticket.
You'll end up going to the window and playing full price.
If you know a friend who is a season pass holder, they could get you in as their guest and you'd save 10%, but they have to be there with you.
If you buy a two or three day ticket, make sure the days don't expire.

And as for express, doesn't that work on only multi day tickets?

I'm assuming she isnt' staying on site.

Last year when we went, we didn't stay on site, but used our multi day ticket for Express as well. (it was a two day ticket though!)

No, we're not staying onsite there. We are dvc members and will be at old key west and wild. lodge villas for the week. That's mainly what i was wondering. a ONE DAY ticket CAN be used for express passes? if that's the case, i will just go with the one day as it serves our needs. thanks!

Thanks for the responses. We are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel. I haven't been able to find any deals on a 2 or 3 day with the unused days never expiring. Please post if you know of one.

Thanks,

Vonda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter