• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Need Your Good Thoughts and Prayers UPDATE!!

Figgy

PinPics Internal Affairs
Well after my bump on the head several weeks ago I thought that it was alright the next day. Ever since however I have had sharp pains in my head and today I just couldn't take it anymore so I finally went to the doctor.

Well to make a long story short there seems to be some inflamation in my head and he has ordered a Cat Scan for Thurs. morning. I am sure that it is nothing but i would appreciate it if you would all keep good thoughts for me...

ok I just got back from the clinic and according to preliminary scan there is not a problem. Not cracks or anything that they could see. It will be several days before the Radioligist gets to see it and gives his report but like my own doctor said they believe that it is just swelling and will go down in time... WOOHOO!! Still hurts but at least it isn't serious.

Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers they obviously worked...

You know we will.... I hope all is okay.

You know you will be in my thoughts! Someone has to keep me busy! Seriously I hope things go well and it is nothing serious.

good luck, I am sure you will have good news for us on thurs!

Hope they find whatever and it is a small problem ( it can't be no problem or you wouldn't have pains) so get better so you can avoid the post office!!!!! Hospitals are much worse than post offices and they don't let you play golf there, so I am afraid I just can't let you stay there at all.

Figgy thats a shame! I read about your bonk on the head I will be thinking about you and hope all will be well!

Holycow

So what you are saying is that you have a swelled head?? Man, let someone run a popular website and see what happens!! ;)

You are most definitely in our prayers....... keep us posted.

(((((figgy)))))

Kathi

Nothing but good thoughts and prayers your way.

And a bit of PD just for luck.

OH FIGGY!!!!!
I am glad you went to the doc and didn't not just wait and see if it got better!
Of course you are in my prayers.....

Do me a favor tho......be a good patient! lol
(sorry......it is a NURSE thing.....LOL)

Thinking of you,
Lynnie

Dear Figgy,

My thoughts are with you.

Make sure you remove all your pins before the procedure - that could really mess up a scan and a machine.

Talk about alarms going off.

Let us know how you do.

Darlene

You will be in my prayers. I know how it feels to have to wait for results, but in the mean time this board will have you laughing with all there funny remarks. :D Peggy Anne

Hey Figgy
Matthew and I will keep you in our prayers that you exam will go well and we will send you a truckload or two of this surplus PIXIE DUST that we have here!

Take care... you've got a dance to work on! ;)

We certainly will all be thinking about you and sending lots of PD!
Just imagine all your Dis friends at your side while you are laying there.

Figgy- I wish you well, and that you'll soon be feeling better..
Fondly,
Suzanne

Thank you all so much. It means a lot to me.. I went to work today (of course i work on a golf cart all day) and managed to not hit my head again.. The meds the Doc gave me seem to be helping the pressure. I will let you guys know the results of the scan although I am sure with all these good thoughts they can not help but be normal....

Figgy, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and sending tons of pixie dust your way!

Oh, Figgy! If this had only happened to me, no one would have to worry. My head is way too hard to be affected by mere bumps. ;)

I'm thinking about you and sending all my warmest wishes your way. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter