I need to smack someone

OK.. I was chopping vegetables tonight with my Ginsu knives that I got for free when I ordered the Ronco Spud Buster Super Dupper Peeler and I accidently cut my hand off:confused3 It's not completely detached, just kinda dangling thereno real big deal but I can't seem to control the blood spurtage so I was wondering.....do you think I should go to the hospital or just make due with duct tape and staples?:confused3 I dunno, WWYD?

:eek: AGAIN!

How many flippen Ginsu knives do have lady? And while we are at it....HOW MANY HANDS TO YOU HAVE LEFT!:scared1:

that would be negative 4 hands left by now disunc !!

someone can smack me...maybe it will keep me awake so I can play:rolleyes1

OK.. I was chopping vegetables tonight with my Ginsu knives that I got for free when I ordered the Ronco Spud Buster Super Dupper Peeler and I accidently cut my hand off:confused3 It's not completely detached, just kinda dangling thereno real big deal but I can't seem to control the blood spurtage so I was wondering.....do you think I should go to the hospital or just make due with duct tape and staples?:confused3 I dunno, WWYD?

SUPER GLUE!! Duct tape for decoration!!:woohoo:

It took me TWO AND A HALF HOURS to get home tonight!!! Why? Why? WHY???? Gridlock in downtown Baltimore with the fake rent a cops making the situation worse...they should also be beaten with a big stick!
If I help you beat them, will you come to Norfolk and give me a hand, too. I was in the car for three hours for the commute home last night, too. And I only live 7 miles from work! Every time it rains! Can someone please explain to me why rain slows down traffic in a tunnel? Two separate breakdowns to wait for them to clear. Really, people, GET A TUNE UP! And stop driving like you're your own great grandmother!

Oh, thank you. That did help a little. Even after a night's sleep it still had me a little wound up.

My DH says he wants nothing to do with planning our trip. "You do it all, your good at that". So I do all of it. Had ADRs for months, everything is ready to go in 10 days.

Today he see my schedule & complains about almost all of it.

SMACKDOWN!

In my family it's "But you're so much better at that than I am" Translation: I'm too lazy and I think I can sucker you into doing it by making it sound like a compliment. My Dh refuses to make any kind of phone call, won't order pizza, won't make a Dr appt, won't make a restaurant reservation. Because I'm so much better at that than her is :rolleyes:

I would also like to seriously smackdown my sister. And every time she looks like she might be considering getting up again one of you can smack her too. Those who know me know why. No jury would ever convict me. :sad2:

If I help you beat them, will you come to Norfolk and give me a hand, too. I was in the car for three hours for the commute home last night, too. And I only live 7 miles from work! Every time it rains! Can someone please explain to me why rain slows down traffic in a tunnel? Two separate breakdowns to wait for them to clear. Really, people, GET A TUNE UP! And stop driving like you're your own great grandmother!

Oh, thank you. That did help a little. Even after a night's sleep it still had me a little wound up.

Holy cow! Where are you finding these drivers? Over here on my side of the tunnel they drive like maniacs with a death wish :scared1: Unless they see a few snow flakes. Then they drive like old people...well, you know. And these are the guys with plates from Wisconsin and Minnesota, you'd think they'd know how to drive in snow! I refuse to drive myself on the other side of the tunnel. If Dh or a friend isn't available, I don't go if I can avoid it at all. There's a reason 13 news leads off every night with "7 people are dead tonight and 1 in critical condition after a fiery 4 car crash on I-64 today" :sad2:

Shug--no no no! The Minnesotans and Wisconsonites are in total denial year round that it actually snows here! We have the infamous MN water phobia here--it can be snow, rain, hail or just look like it might rain someday soon or that SOME sort of precip is possibly maybe going to happen and everyone panics! When I moved here from CA I was amazed by this. They also have no knowledge here of what the word "merge" means and many are pretty sure that a blinker just provides a nice beat to go along with the song on the radio. If you don't like the song, you have no need to use your blinker, but if it is a good one, you should keep your blinker on the whole time!

Shug--no no no! The Minnesotans and Wisconsonites are in total denial year round that it actually snows here! We have the infamous MN water phobia here--it can be snow, rain, hail or just look like it might rain someday soon or that SOME sort of precip is possibly maybe going to happen and everyone panics! When I moved here from CA I was amazed by this. They also have no knowledge here of what the word "merge" means and many are pretty sure that a blinker just provides a nice beat to go along with the song on the radio. If you don't like the song, you have no need to use your blinker, but if it is a good one, you should keep your blinker on the whole time!

People in Maryland don't know what a blinker is...:sad2: seriously!

Unless they're leaving it on just to confuse the people behind them with no intention of turning.....ever. :headache:

People in Maryland don't know what a blinker is...:sad2: seriously!

Unless they're leaving it on just to confuse the people behind them with no intention of turning.....ever. :headache:

Ain't that the truth!! I particularly like those that have the left turn signal on but turn right. How about those people that need to turn left eventually (10 miles down the road) and insist on staying in the left lane driving under the speed limit? Grrrr....

My dh has the same affliction as shugardrawers' dh. He cannot use the phone - seriously. He will order pizza delivery online if I'm not home to call it in. What's up with that?

My DH will not order at the drive through unless he is there alone. I don't know why it is so hard to order a happy meal, but apparently this man who does all kinds of things using his brain all day is unable to communicate through that little box. So, at a drive through, I have to yell over him to order for me and the kids. Then he talks to say his own order. Makes me feel like such an idiot, but I guess he is the one who should feel stupid.

I am so happy to see the smackfest continue. Or is being happy a smackable offensive :confused3

Maybe some one should just smack some sence into me.

nah not so long as being happy is about the smackdown or the opportunity to smackdown :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter