I need to smack someone

smackdown.jpg

My DH says he wants nothing to do with planning our trip. "You do it all, your good at that". So I do all of it. Had ADRs for months, everything is ready to go in 10 days.

Today he see my schedule & complains about almost all of it.

SMACKDOWN!

My DH says he wants nothing to do with planning our trip. "You do it all, your good at that". So I do all of it. Had ADRs for months, everything is ready to go in 10 days.

Today he see my schedule & complains about almost all of it.

SMACKDOWN!

wanna borrow my iron skillet?

Theses smacks are related to the SD fires...
I would first like to SMACKthank you.....

SDGE( SanDiego Gas and Electric) for not fixing the power lines that are being blamed for the rice fire and the Harris fire...they have been told over and over that those lines and boxs in those areas needed badley repair and they never did it...do you hear law suite..:mad:

Would like to SMACK SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE...
Also a big fat smack to the Major of SD who cut back moneys to the fire depts. causing old equipment old engines and lack of firefighteres due to the cut backs.....we had a total of 300 firemen fighting those fires. Many with bad hoses.:headache:

Last but not least...to the arsenests that started some of the others.....you I would not smack...that is to good a word or action for you all.:sad2:

Okay I'm done thank you:rolleyes1

[QUOTE="Got Disney";21491467]Theses smacks are related to the SD fires...
I would first like to SMACKthank you.....

SDGE( SanDiego Gas and Electric) for not fixing the power lines that are being blamed for the rice fire and the Harris fire...they have been told over and over that those lines and boxs in those areas needed badley repair and they never did it...do you hear law suite..:mad:

Would like to SMACK SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE...
Also a big fat smack to the Major of SD who cut back moneys to the fire depts. causing old equipment old engines and lack of firefighteres due to the cut backs.....we had a total of 300 firemen fighting those fires. Many with bad hoses.:headache:

Last but not least...to the arsenests that started some of the others.....you I would not smack...that is to good a word or action for you all.:sad2:

Okay I'm done thank you:rolleyes1[/QUOTE]

You go girl. It is a mess out there. I feel for all those families with no homes.

I wanna smack the person who took away my ability to drink like a fish...when did I get old? All I get when I drink now is tired.

I would like to smack a person i know for stealing my camera tonight. :furious: We know she did it, the camera was by her and no one else was in the area. When she left the camera also left. Of course she/they denied it when i called and said i'm sure you thought it was your purse that you had picked up.

thankfully it was my old digicam and not my new one. But is still took great pictures and my grandson and son was using it. :(

In my mind i have a zillion times in the last hour. :(

Ooohh! Get your camera back and then take pictures of the smack down in progress...we'll be waiting for your post!!popcorn::

Will this work?
GALLAGHER.gif

My stepdad looks just like Gallagher. No lie. When he was a little bit younger, he would often be followed by people shouting out, "Gallagher, can you sign an autograph???" They wouldn't believe him when he said he wasn't Gallagher. They'd follow him around stores, to his car, and then follow him driving. He really DOES look a LOT like Gallagher. It's almost creepy.:rotfl:

My stepdad looks just like Gallagher. No lie. When he was a little bit younger, he would often be followed by people shouting out, "Gallagher, can you sign an autograph???" They wouldn't believe him when he said he wasn't Gallagher. They'd follow him around stores, to his car, and then follow him driving. He really DOES look a LOT like Gallagher. It's almost creepy.:rotfl:

I would imagine it is the creepiest to your mom. :scared1:

I have more posts than you Agent Provocateur or however ya spell it.:cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter