• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need to purchase Mickey Mouse champagne glasses and a bottle of champagne..

Eileen226

<font color=FF66FF>Knows she can't eat computer co
...somewhere on site this Wednesday. I have purchased a mini-wedding cake with castle topper at Boardwalk Bakery. I would like to bring the cake and champagne/and glasses back to our room at Coronado Springs for when my husband arrives "home" from his office. Does anyone know if any of the resorts sell both?

Thanks!

not sure about a resort, but I saw the neatest wine glasses in a shop (France?) in World Showcase. I went back the next year to find them and couldn't. I'll try again next month! DTD would have them.

I think the contemporary resort has a shop that sells champagne (I guess I could always purchase it in France in Epcot. Has anyone seen this in the Boardwalk Resort?

I know you can get a bottle of the Fairy Tale Cuvee (the champagne they serve at the Disney weddings) at Trader Joe's in the Polynesian (and probably at other resorts too). It's about $25 a bottle.

You can get the nice large champagne glasses w/mickey on one and minnie on the other(or cinderella & prince) for around $100 at the art of disney at dtd, and the fairy tale cuvee at the kitchen store right next door. If you don't want to spend that much, the kitchen store also has smaller ones w/frosted mickey heads for $20 each.

Try Arribas Borthers, they do their own glass blowing. They have locations in MK and DTD and online. The flutes run about $17.50 for each. They would have more elaborate if you want. Hope it fits the bill.

I'm pretty sure Trader Joe's at the Poly sells the champagne flutes, too. I bought a Mickey wine glass for my DH while we were there in August, and I think I remember that they sold champagne flutes as well. But I would call and ask to be sure. It seemed like a lot of the resorts and shops in MK and DTD carried wine glasses. Have a great time!

-Dorothy (LadyZolt)

We got our champagne flutes at Arribas Bros for our upcoming Disney wedding. They had a couple different syles with mickey if I remember correctly. As far as Champagne, if you want some sort of selection, you may want to hop over to the Goodings in Crossroads...

We bought our Flutes at the shop on the 2nd floor of GF in the corner. At the time, we were directed there from Art of Disney in DTD by a nice CM named Phillip....who called to make sure they had them the day before our Wedding.

The champagne was provided by Disney, but I agree with the other places mentioned, especially the French Pavilion (excellent selection) for later in the trip.

Have a Magical Trip!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter