I need t-shirt help

SheriN

Mouseketeer
Cause I can't quite figure it out. Doesn't help I can't line my circles up to save my life. LOL

I want to do something like this:
Where Mickey meets Lord Of The Rings

MickRing-1.jpg

Although I think I have the ring/script upside down.

Here's the website for the picture of the ring I used:

http://www.happycat.fi/hungary/lord_of_the_rings_the_ring.jpg

I'd like the elven script of the ring to show up, but I'm not picky, but I do like the sun hitting on the ring

Can someone help me?

Also, what kind of t-shirts that I can pick up locally work best? I'm sure if I go to any hobby/craft shop I'll find the transfer paper I need, any suggestions to help make it look the best?

Thanks so much if anyone can give me some pointers.

I buy my shirts at Michaels - and the best transfer paper is online at amymickey.com, don't buy the transfer paper at craft stores as it doesn't work probably and it's a pain in the neck the work with

For t-shirts look into Micheal's or Hobby Lobby. They usually have some good sales on them. I would also recommend Amy's Transfers, very good quality. amymickey.coml then clickon the donation tab at the bottom of the screen. If you don't want to order on-line, I have had good luck with Avery Transfers. You can get them at Wal-Mart in the stationary department.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter