I need suggestions on....

nluvwithmickey

DIS Veteran
Original souvenirs I can buy at WDW.

We have been to WDW a couple of times before so I would like to find something original to buy. I am still going to buy my traditional x-mas ornaments, but do you guys have any great finds that you would like to brag about?

I know I heard about those fizzy balls they sell at DTD store that has MMouse in them. Did I read right?

Anything special in WShowcase? Although I am planning on buying this divine perfume in the Norwegian perfume shop.

Come on! Share your great finds with me!

The Bath bombs are at the Basin store at DTD. I also got some of the Mickey pasta & put it in a clear jar for my kitchen. We also love to the the mickey pretzels-the little ones in the bags. I also collect Sunglasses from WDW.

Kae

Bath bombs! That's what they are called! Any idea how much they are?

okay, I have one thing on my list.....anymore ideas?

I picked up an original sketch of my namesake in theart of disney store at DTD for $75 dollars frame and matted.. it was definitely one of a kind. Thye always have an animator sketching.

I love shopping in Epcot at Japan's Mitsukoshi Department Store. I picked up the most comfortable sandals that have wooden soles. I also purchased a few of the MANEKI NEKO, or Japanese GOOD LUCK CATS to give away as gifts to friends. They are very inexpensive.

In the Christmas shop at MGM, you can buy an original sketch by a Disney artist. It is really cool! It costs $35 for one character or $65 for two characters. They have this big book of characters. I love Si and Am, but I can never find anything with them on it. I had a Si and Am sketch done and it is really cool looking. You can also have it personalized with anything that you would like (except for the name of a business). I have a siamese cat named Daisy and I had "Daisy aka Si and Am" wrote on it. It is extra to get framed, but it is something that I will always remember.

TiggerDaisy said:
In the Christmas shop at MGM, you can buy an original sketch by a Disney artist. It is really cool! It costs $35 for one character or $65 for two characters. They have this big book of characters. I love Si and Am, but I can never find anything with them on it. I had a Si and Am sketch done and it is really cool looking. You can also have it personalized with anything that you would like (except for the name of a business). I have a siamese cat named Daisy and I had "Daisy aka Si and Am" wrote on it. It is extra to get framed, but it is something that I will always remember.
Wow! This is a great tip - thanks! :banana:

so far so good....any other ideas? I know that in te Wshowcase shops there are lots of little inexpensive gifts that are really nice.

Since we will be going as a couple, we will FINALLY have time to browse. Anything special that comes to mind?

In the Japanese department store at Epcot, all four members of our family picked out our own set of chopsticks. They are all unique and special to each of us. I personally fell in love with the perfume in the Canadian shop when I bought my Off-Kilter cd's. My 14-year-old son's favorite souvenir - Mickey Mouse slippers. He wears them all the time.

One of my favorite things is the wine bottle stoppers we got in EPCOT. They are silver and are in the shape of a mickey head. I forgot the name of the store but it is the big one in EPCOT...mouse gear maybe??? They are also inexpensive and everyone loves them.

Another favorite is the Mickey and Minnie salt and Pepper shakers...$15 dollars I think. I got mine in the Poly but I have seen them everywhere. I don't really use them for salt and pepper...but sooo cute!

For ornaments, my favorite is the pickle in the christmas store in Germany!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter