I need some photos!

Linda

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to get the DIS Convention Newsletter put together and was thinking it would be fun to put a few photos in each one of some of y'all at WDW with or without your family on past trips, maybe a little blurb about your family. Kind of a getting to know you type of thing.

Also If you have an article idea that you would like to submit I also open to that.

Please email me at linda@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com ASAP. There will be a small delay in the first issue as Marsha is on vacation and won’t be back till after May 1st – she is going to tell us about some of the mini-meets that will take place.

Thanks
:p

will you be e-mailing this or will you have it somewhere on this site? Would love to participate but probably not for the first one. Not much time left before May 1st.

I'd like to see a lot of faces BEFORE I go to the convention.

denise

The newsletters will be emailed to everyone. Were are still writing it as Marsha is on vacation so there will be a small delay in the first issue.

So far I only have 2 photos submitted.

Linda

I sent my photo. I had my DS and DH help me as I have no idea what to do. I hope it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter