I need some Marine Life/Ocean/Seashore related materials...

DMP

Mouseketeer
I'm 100% digital for this project - can anyone recommend any freebies or great buys for it? I am putting together a 30 page ABC book based Marine Life done by the 2nd grader's at DD's school. They have painted and drawn beautiful illustrations, written poetry, etc but, I need some items to tie it all together.

TIA!

I would check IkeaGoddess's blog. She has great freebies, however,right now isn't exactly the right time of year for most people.

You could always post your request at DST and see if anyone has some good links or kits for you.

Thank you! I just found a really cool site - amazing free downloads and about 11 different "sea" related mini kits. Her style is very different and very beautiful...

Kubivet

It is beautiful, but I'm afraid I can't read the language to figure out how to download or search.

Turns out she shares everything free - and the file names are in English - so, it's not too hard. I clicked the links and pressed the red buttons... LOL! I managed to get the ones I needed d'loaded and they are beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter