I need some info. & pictures about Bugs Land

Yes!!! Please!:goodvibes

I would love to see them.. as I am sending them to my mother and grandchildren..as kind of a count down. Each day I'm emailing a Disneyland DCA GC picture to them.. til the day we go.popcorn::

We decided this weekend we are going to take my husbands parents also. His mother is in the early stages of Alzheimeirs (sorry for the spelling)... and we want to make memories for the grandchildren with her. She may not remember.. but the kids will. And really... she will have the happiness of the beautiful decorations and yummy food... so.. in that moment.. it won't matter she's not remembering.. just that she's still experiencing.:angel:

Thanks for the great pictures! I hope You had a great weekend.

Keep in mind, it may not look exactly this same this year as it did last year. These were all taken on November 28th and November 30th, 2007.

I'm just going to go through and pretty much post all of the photos I have with Christmas decorations.

087.jpg

088.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

118.jpg

119.jpg

120.jpg

These are at California Adventure......

125.jpg

135.jpg

136.jpg

137.jpg

139.jpg

Back at Disneyland....

173.jpg

175.jpg

180.jpg

181.jpg

184.jpg

186.jpg

189.jpg

190.jpg

191.jpg

I have TONS more. I'll post more soon. Just let me know if you DON'T want me to post anymore.

GREAT PICS, JANE JETSON!

Thank You all for responding.:goodvibes

That date will be Dec. 11th...a thursday.:teacher:

Thanks for the link to the page.. I have bookmarked it and will check it out.:thumbsup2

I know this will sound weird.. but I'm worried that with the construction going on and it being night..that it might be dark and scary for the kids. Pleassssssssssse tell me I am WronG!:confused:

If it was me, I'd do DL that first night (it might be your BEST night to enjoy DL at night while you're there) & DCA one of the following nights.

fwiw, i would bet that on Fri - Sun (the 12th-14th) Nights (& possibly days too) DL will be jammed with locals (probably many with APs) who come out for the seasonal lights & activities. (I was there last Dec. 8th & 9th on a Sat & Sun & it was VERY crowded in the afternoon & at night....whereas it wasn't at all the next day on Monday.).

Most importantly....get to the parks EARLY each day. Have fun. :thumbsup2

I dont know how much you'll be able to do in DCA in only an hour. I dont know if you could even do all the Bugs Land rides in that time! (it would be a tight squeeze if you did!).

I think I would probably go to DL the first night and catch all the night shows before the weekend crowds hit. And maybe break up a following day between DCA and DL. We found that it helped to skip over to DCA halfway through one day to break it up once all the DL ride lines got suuuuuuuuper long. There are hardly ever lines in Bugs Land and they have the water play area which is nice!!! Then when DCA closed, we went back over to DL for dinner and to catch some more rides when the lines were super short because everyone else was watching fireworks or shows!

PS- renting a stroller on that day is a good idea, its a good walking distance between DCA and DL, especially doing it twice in one day!!!

Hi, here are some pics I have of a bug's land at night. Hope this help. :goodvibes

P6060031.jpg

P6060033.jpg

P6060034.jpg

P6060035.jpg

P6060037.jpg

P6060038.jpg

Yeahhhhhhhhh more pictures!!:goodvibes

Thank You for the time it took to post them.:worship:

I've saved them and can't wait to include them in our countdown pictures.:thumbsup2

Have a great rest of the week.. I'm off to Vegas for the weekend with my very best friend..she's flying in from hawaii and we are having a girls weekend and going to the spa!:cheer2:

Thanks everyone for participating in this post!

Don't forget to look for the one four leaf clover that is among all the others at Bugs Land. Also, we always like to look at the Tower of Terror at night.

Have fun and relax!

omg great pics everyone!!! Keep them coming!!!! It'll be my first Dec trip this yr too and I can't wait! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter