• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need some help!

luckycharms288@yahoo

Mouseketeer
I have never been to Disney and we are going in sep so im trying to plan. Can anybody tell me what park these Restaurants are closet to. We will have our car but it just makes since to go to the restaurants that are closet to the park we are at. Thank you all so much im haveing trouble finding this info.

Trails End Buffet....Fort Wilderness campground

Whispering Canyon Cafe......Wilderness Lodge

Espn Club.....Boardwalk

Pepper Market......Coronado Springs

I have never been to Disney and we are going in sep so im trying to plan. Can anybody tell me what park these Restaurants are closet to. We will have our car but it just makes since to go to the restaurants that are closet to the park we are at. Thank you all so much im haveing trouble finding this info.

Trails End Buffet....Fort Wilderness campground

Whispering Canyon Cafe......Wilderness Lodge

Espn Club.....Boardwalk

Pepper Market......Coronado Springs

What resort are you staying at?

All of your restuarants are not near parks but are in different Disney Resorts.. are you on the dining plan? or have you considered going to restuarants inside Disney Theme Parks?

lol we are staying at pop and yes we do have a couple places inside the parks but 2 out of 3 of us are picky eaters so i have been over the menus over and over and these are the ones that has something all of us will eat plus I want to see the fancy hotels we cant afford to stay at and yes we are going for free dinning. Thanks :)

Coronado... is closest to Animal Kingdom

No need to drive and easiest to get to

Trails end -Ft Wilderness- and Whispering Canyon Wilderness Lodge-... Closest to Magic Kingdom. We usually take a boat from Magic Kingdom to the resort to eat. Lots of fun.

Espn-Boardwalk-....About equally between Epcot and Hollywood studios, there again, you can do a boat from both parks. You get to see a lot of the different resorts going around the lagoon

And not to disturb but as a big Disney veteran. Not a fan of Pepper Market. Not that great, Nothing fun or fantastic to see, very hard to organize with kids (and mostly my husband) . Never had a good experience there. I would rather eat at Pop Food court. (best lo mein I have ever had)

Animal Kingdom Lodge is cool to see, food looks scary at Boma but not so bad.(I have picky eaters too) of course next to Animal Kingdom. If you get a chance just ride over there and see the hotel.

Boatwrights at Riverside is good and you can ride the boat between the 2 resorts It is near Epcot
and they have a boat to downtown disney

Have fun and enjoy

Thanks! The boats sound fun and I think we will use those alot going to the differnt resturants. Theres 3 Adults going and no kids. Im super excited thanks for your help. This is what I have as far as where we will eat and I have changed it 20 million time now so its staying lol I just need the houres posted so I can plan the whole days out. What do you think?

Down Town Disney Day

Lunch: Wolfgang Puck Express.....CS Credit

Dinner: TREX.....Self Pay

MK Day

Lunch: Pecos Bill Tall Tell Inn and Cafe......CS Credit

Dinner: Liberty Tree Tavern......TS Credit

AK Day

Breakfast: Boma AK Lodge.....TS Credit

Lunch: Flame Tree BBQ......CS Credit

Dinner: ESPN Club-Boardwalk Hotel......TS Credit

Epcot Day

Lunch: Sunshine Seasons-FW.....CS Credit

Dinner: Whispering Canyon Cafe-WL....TS Credit

HS Day: MNSSHP

Lunch: 50's Prime Time Cafe-HS.....TS Credit

Dinner: Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe-MK.....CS Credit

Downtown Disney/ Whatever Day

Luch: Pepper Market-Corondo Spings....CS Credit

Dinner: Planet Hollywood-DD.....TS Credit

The only one I would say to avoid, Planet Hollywood. Its cool to see inside, but beyond that, not worth it. Very loud and meal is not good. We had a discounted meal, and still not worth it. If I had a 50% off deal, still wouldnt eat there.

Other than that, you have a good lineup of places to eat.

Have fun!!

suggestions. Anytime you post a schedule here you should expect suggestions. If you opt out of Pepper Market you could do Earl of Sandwich. It has a wide range of sandwiches and salads and is one of the best CS locations onsite. Another TS option in DTD is Raglan Road which is quite good. It also has entertainment later in the evening. Both are on the DDP.

Earl of Sandwich is good. My other favorite counterservice Is Columbia Harbor House ? in MK. Love to go upstairs and eat. less hectic and food is good.

Ohh... boma breakfast, that is good ! But picky hubs won't go

My suggestions would be...

MK Day - Try Crystal Palace instead of Liberty Tree Tavern. We love the food there and dinner is a must for every visit. You also get the Pooh et al characters, Liberty Tree is no longer a character dining experience. If that is booked take the monorail over to the Poly and try Kona Cafe, it is just a short trip from the park.

AK Day - Flame Tree BBQ is awesome! I'm hungry just thinking about this.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Epcot Day - There are so many good restaurants in Epcot I would try to eat at the park that day and save Whispering Canyon for another night, maybe your "whatever" day. Don't get me wrong, I like Whispering Canyon but seems it would be more efficient to eat at Epcot while you are there. Just avoid the Mexican place and the Chinese place at Epcot.

Downtown/"Whatever" Day - Not a big fan of Planet Hollywood and seems I can go to a chain restaurant anytime why do it at Disney. Maybe move your Whispering Canyon plans to this date or Wolfgang Puck Cafe is very good.

In any case have fun and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter