I need some help please!

mnwolff

Earning My Ears
My family & I are planning a week long Disney vacation in Oct, 2004. We are considering renting points from a DVC member & need some clarification regarding maid service. I was told that when renting, maid service is not included. Would be able to pay extra for daily maid service? We will be renting a studio at BCV. Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes you can pay for maid service.

Its way too late to get BCV for October.

You caould get lucky, but that is one of the most desired time of year.

DVC members can book eleven months out, for October reservations, you should start trying to find a member to rent from 12 to 13 months early.

Good luck

I wouldn't give up on renting at all. People's plans change all the time.

It is not just with renting where there is no maid service. It is the way DVC works. On the 4th day, you get "Trash and Towel" service. The mousekeepers take your trash and replace towels. On the 7th day, you get full maid service. We like not having the maid every day. We enjoy resting in the afternoon and don't like the interuption. Even if you put out a "do not disturb", they will call you in other hotels.

Good luck!:wave:

Full housekeeping service for a DVC studio will be $25/day requested. You may request as many or as few days as you like.

Extra "Towel & Trash" service costs $10/day requested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter