I need some help from all of you DISers ASAP

We are going the end of Sept - 1st of October. I am sending post card to a few as a Fairy GodMailer, I would love to include him as well. Just PM his name and address to me. :goodvibes

We will be there as well in November. PM me and I will also send a card. Sending dust your way. pixiedust:

I would also love to send him one... but I'm going only in Jan 07, but it could be one for a New Healthy Year... PM me and we can arrange it... I'd do anything for children. :thumbsup2

We're going Sept 3-9. PM me the info (and his favorite character) and we'd love to send him a card.

We leave for Calif next week - will be in Disneyland on 8/24 - if you let me know his fav character/s and an address, we'd love to get a postcard signed for him and send it! :smooth:

I'd be happy to send a postcard during our stay. Can you send his name/address?

Add me to the post card list. Just pm me with the details, name, address, favorite character, anything else that you would want me to say. I am going from October 21 until the 28th.

Give him my best!

Also glad to help. We live in Florida and there are usually postcards for sale at the grocery store. Also, we will be going to WDW in early December so if he would like anything from Santa Mickey, just let me know.
Pixie Dust for a speedy recovery for the little guy.
Please feel free to pm me with the info.

Is he a Star Wars fan? If you think he would like it, I would be happy to send him a Darth Mickey that I have been saving for just such an occasion. Just PM his name and address to me and I'll get it in the mail.

dizneygirl3 said:
There is a sweet little boy who is three years old and is the son or a co-worker of mine, he is currently in the Toronto Hospital for Sick Children awaiting a bone marrow transplant, which will be followed by a very long and difficult recovery for him and his family. He is a major Mickey Mouse fan and I wondered if anyone would have a number I could call or a name of someone at DisneyWorld that I could get in touch with to get him a Mickey Mouse baseball hat that has been signed by some of the characters. I don't expect a freebie and I am willing to pay for the cost of the hat plus the shipping. Any information I could get would greatly be appreciated :thumbsup2 .
Thanks in advance :sunny:
Jackie

I am on the bone marrow donor registry list and I would encourage people to do the same! It's even simpler than giving blood to be tested and placed on the list. You could save someone's life! :grouphug:

You are so right :thumbsup2 One simple blood test is all it takes. Thank you again everyone who is sending postcards :sunny: It is going to make hims soooooo happy :love:
Jackie

If it isn't too late, please PM me with all the info--address and favorite characters and I will send out a postcard. I'll be in WDW 8/31-9/4.

Thanks for everyones help :thumbsup2 :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1: He is going to be so excited to get these postcards from Disney. You DISers have made a very sick, little boys very happy :)
Thank You Again
Jackie

I'll be at Disneyland wkend of 8/25, and happy to send a postcard as well....PM his name/address.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter