• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

i need some good luck wishes

Hbabe78

Mouseketeer
so last year was our "once in a life time trip to disney" dh wasnt even all that botherd before we went, but he is now as equally determined to go back

ive been away from the boards for a while because i just couldt bear to see anything disney related, i couldnt even look at my photos. i diddnt know if financially we would ever be able to make it.

well no i have started planning like mad for next year, im determined im going, i wanted to stay in disney next time, but ive decided id rather just get back by any means possible sooner rather than later, so im planing on going back to the same hotel on i drive, (suites couldnt do 1 room for 2 weeks with 3 kids lol)

but what would make it really easier would be if i get the job i have applied for, its a breast feeding support worker, in march i applied for the hospital based one and only just missed out, (i volunteer for the nhs doing the job so i am trained and i know my stuff, but 7 volunteers applied and there were only 3 jobs) so the woman who never gave me the job the first itme, put me forward when a comunity based job came up, this time there is 4 full time positions but its part time they are offering, so up to 8 people. so i made the short list and was interviewd last week.
some couldnt make last week so i wont hear for another week or so.

sorry i know its prob too much info, lol but i am so excited and nervous about it. so if you could sent me some good luck id appreciate it

i really want to book again, last year was easily the best 2 weeks of all out lives

Hiya,
I'm a staff nurse in an NHS hospital - so A VERY BIG GOOD LUCK coming from me :woohoo:
I can understand completely where you're coming from wanting to go again!

Know exactly what you're talking about. :charac2: We too have not been bothered, then hooked for life, we too have been unable to look at anything Disney because we miss it too much. :sad2: Loads and loads of luck in getting your wish. pixiedust: :grouphug:

Mrs TT :banana::cheer2::banana:

Welcome back to the Dis and I really hope you get the job your are after.
You sound like one extremely determined person, so I know that your trip will happen and it will be every bit as magic and special as you deserve.

Everything crossed for you! i know how you feel, I have been on a waiting list for a job to come up since easter!!! I thought to hell with the expense and booked with TCD for next year but I could really do with the job coming up. Like you I desperately want to go back and couldn't bear to put it off any longer (we went in 2007). I hope you get the job and make it back soon.x:yay:

Hi:)

I am a midwife in a Sussex Hospital - sending you squillions of good luck vibes!!!

Also disney mad - went on "once in a lifetime trip" last sept and have already booked to go back June 2010 so know how you feel!!:banana:

S x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter