I need some Dinning Help

cs2sgrl

Mouseketeer
My Df and I will be heading to Disney next Thursday for our planning session and since we have been really stressed we decided to make it a mini vacation.. Who could resist Disney for four days, NOT ME!!

Ok so here is the dilema, I am seriously drawing a blank on places to eat. Last year when we went we did not make reservations. So this time we want to make all the reservations that we can. Especially since we will be meeting up with another couple(also disney fanatics) I called and tried to get reservations for Cinderella Castle and California Grill, both were unsuccessful. I was able to make a reservation at Chef Mickey's and I was thinking about trying to make a reservation at 50's prime time cafe as well as Kimonos. I was wondering about more places to have breakfast. I think for lunch we will just do quick service but I was hoping to have atleast three nice dinners. Can anyone suggest some nice, resonably priced places for me to call?

Toni

OK

Jiko's at AKL - do a wonderful filet with mac'n'cheese the best you'll ever try - they have a wonderful ecletic range of African wines and the rest of the menu is great with wonderful surroundings.

Flying Fish - great fish restaurant on the Boardwalk their signature dish the potaote crusted Red Snapper is wonderful as are their crab cakes and if it's on the menu the banana napoleon creme brulee.

Citricos - also very good food on a par with Cgrill except no sushi.

Narcoosees - a great fish restaurant also at the GF with a view of WISHES and the Electric Water Pageant

Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge - has the best salmon on property and a great buffalo steak not forgetting the apple and berry cobbler.

The Yachtsman Steakhouse - wonderful range of steaks and great ambience or if you wanna splash out more on your steak go to Shulas at The Dolphin.

Or if you fancy non- disney I love Wolfagan Pucks in West Side and Fulton and Portobello Yacht Club at Pleasure Island.

The Concourse at the Contemporary serves good food as does Le Cellier and Coral Reef at Epcot oh and my final theme park recommendation would be Hollywood Brown Derby at MGM.

All of these are what I would class as "nice" meals some have a higher price tag than others.

Try the breakfast buffet at Boma in AKL...it's different but very good...and I second Jiko, but for dinner. You can't go wrong with either one, both are a little different but really worth trying...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter