• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Need Some Advice!

therussells08

Roger, Simba One!
Hi everyone! My husband and I are just starting to plan our next Disney World trip! We are going down the day after Christmas and staying through New Years. It is a long way off I know, but I want it to be perfect! My husband is in the Army and he only gets one leave a year, so we want to really have a great time!

We have been to Disney World several times (including our honeymoon) but we always are on a tight budget. This time we are going to be a little more relaxed with money, and I am searching for some truly memorable dining experiences. Nothing too expensive, though! Any advice?? I appreciate any help I can get!! Thank you so much!! :)

For a really memorable dinning experience I think it's great to end the evening with fireworks :)
California Grill is wonderful and offers a great view but it is expensive.
You could go to Kona Cafe at the Poly and time your ADR so that you can walk to the beach to view the fireworks after dinner (very romantic :love:)
Ohana is another great place at the Poly and if you get a window table you can see the fireworks from the restaurant or head down to the beach again
Check out the menus on All Ears and see what you think

I second CG for Wishes. There is nothing more romantic than sipping wine while watching the explosion over the castle!

For a really memorable dinning experience I think it's great to end the evening with fireworks :)
You could go to Kona Cafe at the Poly and time your ADR so that you can walk to the beach to view the fireworks after dinner (very romantic :love:)
Check out the menus on All Ears and see what you think

I second this....Kona Cafe is reasonably priced, and we had GREAT food there...can be a little loud, but then again it's Disney...lots of kids everywhere. If you like sushi, it's wonderful there. The beach would be a perfect way to end the evening ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter