I need opinions....please vote!!!!

Which do you think had the most bacteria???

• Wendy's

• Taco Bell

• Food Court at the Mall

Results are only viewable after voting.

disneyfan05

"When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true"
Ok, i did this biology project were we had to make up an experiment then perform it. well, we decided to test sanitation at fast food resturants. we swabbed a table (that you would eat at), a tray, and the entrance door. All i want is a opinion on which resturant you think was the most dirty. Thanks!!!

I picked the food court at the mall, I remember hearing that contrary to popular belief, Taco Bell is just about the cleanest fast food you can get.

I picked the food court only because so many people go there.

I picked Wendy's because I had a bad experience with them one time and have not eaten there since (this has been at least 2 years ago). The one closest to me is gross. :crazy:

I think it really depends on where you live. Trust me, I have been in some NASTY Taco Bells. And I've yet to see a gross Wendys, and I've been to lots!
I picked the Food Court because so many people eat there and the cleaners try and do a fast job since there are so many tables.

t bell and jack are the best midnight food there is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter