• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need opinions on Canadian excursion

wildel1021

Mouseketeer
In September I am traveling with a group of 11 other adults and we are doing the Canada cruise. We have the following excursions booked and would really appreciate any imput from others that have already done the Canada cruise and taken either of these excursions......I am seeing some bad reviews already.

1) Halifax...Top 10 best of Halifax with lunch
2) St. John.....Big Pink Sightseeing Hop on Hop off & Fundy Scenic Railway

Any and all opinions welcome.

Thanks

In September I am traveling with a group of 11 other adults and we are doing the Canada cruise. We have the following excursions booked and would really appreciate any imput from others that have already done the Canada cruise and taken either of these excursions......I am seeing some bad reviews already.

1) Halifax...Top 10 best of Halifax with lunch
2) St. John.....Big Pink Sightseeing Hop on Hop off & Fundy Scenic Railway

Any and all opinions welcome.

Thanks

Saint John - I highly recommend you cancel the Fundy Scenic Railway. It was so bad that DCL refunded half the cost of the excursion. I've read positive reviews of the Hop on Hop off bus in Saint John from members of our Dis Meet group. Those who rode the bus in the morning got off the bus for a half hour and were able to view the falls/tides reverse.

Halifax - We took the City tour in the afternoon. It stopped at the Public Gardens and the Citadel. We learned a lot about the history of Halifax.

My DS and my mom are leaving today and those are the 2 excursions they have booked. After reading the reviews here, they are going to try to cancel the St John one when they get on board.

Thanks for you imput...we cancelled the Hop on Hop off Bus and the Bay of Fundy Scenic Railway....

We will wait and see reviews onthe Top 10 Best of Halifax

You can just do Hop on and not the railroad one of the loops does go to the falls . We rode the 2 loops and then went back to the places we wanted to see. We did the train and at did not see anyting different than the Bus . there was enough things to do from te bus route that next time I would only do the hop on bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter