i need ONE pin back!

irishelysia

Earning My Ears
Okay, im not a pin collector...but i have a couple that I like to wear on my apron at work and such. However, i Lost one of the mickey pin backs. I ordered a pack of 12 off of ebay and ended up not getting it & just losing the money. Now, off ebay, I can't find any packs smaller than 25!! I dont need 25...or 100...or 500...just ONE. lol

Does anyone have any idea where i could just get ONE, or at least a pack of 6 or 12 or something??? (from a reputable seller.)

If anyone here has one or a few lying around that they'd be willing to sell me, I could paypal them a few bucks for one! I just don't want a million of them, lol.

Thanks in advance, sorry if this isnt the right board to post this on;)

You check a local craft store? You can also use an eraser. If not just email me your address I have a few extras

It is funny everytime we go to WDW we don't go home with less then 10 pin backs we find on the ground that people have lost. We also get lucky and don't go home with less then two pins people have lost. Funny things is you find them laying next to trash cans most. :confused3

if you are going to be wearing them, ever thought of getting the locking backs? great investment for being able to keep your pins, and no lost backs.

Becareful with the locking pin backs. DH bought them in WDW and used them. He ended up breaking the post off one of his pins. The locking pinbacks don't lay as flat as the rubber ones and can get in the way and get broken off cause they don't give at all. DH said he rather lose a pin and make someone happy then break a pin and it be good to no one.

I wasn't sure if a craft store would sell them that would fit properly?

And thanks for the heads up on the locking pin backs, good to know. Luckily the pin i have has 2 posts, so it would be kind of hard to loose it unless BOTH backs fell off(though im sure it'll happen eventually, lol)

And I guess going to DW to look for pinbacks on the ground would be an interesting excuse to book a trip, haha.

But, NHMickey, if you would be willing to send me one that would be fabulous. I could paypal you some money for it or something.

If you still need one I'd be happy to send you one, I have quite a few extras. PM me your address if you want me to send it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter