• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need one more table service ADR

PIRATEGIRL007

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=purple>OMG! I am ab
Ok so I just added 2 more days onto our trip. :cool1:

After much deliberation and figure out it will be $30 more to get DDP for those 2 days vs QSDP for those 2 days then swap to regular DDP (w/ split stay and AP room discounts) we now need to add 1 more TS place. I already had over booked by 1 and were planning paying OOP for it, so now I won't have to and can add one more.

We currently have:
Le Cellier dinner
Chef Mickey's dinner
Mama Melrose' F! package
Askerhus Breakfast
Crystal Palace dinner
Garden Grill dinner
Boma Dinner
Park Fare Dinner

I need one more or do I dare go without an ADR and try a walk up whenever/whatever day we get hungry?

DH and I have tossed around Prime Time, Tusker House Breakfast (which I can't only get an 8:25 on our first morning), Rose and Crown dinner, and O'hana. We weren't really happy w/ O'hana the last 2 times so were gonna skip it this trip.

We are going 5/21-5/30 party of 4, 2 adults, 2 kids. Most places still have alot of availability left for ADR's. Any suggestions?

I really like 50's Prime Time. Good "home-cooked" meal,good service and we always leave stuffed so ou really get your moneys worth and the fried chicken dinner is :thumbsup2

We are trying Prime Time for the first time this year, My kids are 8 and 10 and really want to go here.
Cape May Clambake is another good restaraunt alot of choices and all food types and kids can color on paperlined tables.

If you're thinking of adding a breakfast, I'd consider Boma, even though you have a dinner there as well. Their breakfast is quite good.

Otherwise, I'd probably go for San Angel Inn or maybe Chefs de France (I actually like it for lunch best). Its also fun to get over to Wilderness Lodge and hit Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Forgot to add we already have Kona for breakfast twice, DH would have my head if he didn't get his Tonga Toast. I didn't list it b/c we don't do it on DDP b/c its so reasonable out of pocket.

Great suggestions so far looks like Prime Time is the winner, anyone else have any to add?

Rose & Crown is good, especially if you can get a later seating so you can hang around for Illuminations. I also recommend Cape May Cafe. It's a seafood buffet, but it also has non-seafood items. And the desserts are fab! Plus, as Brook1099 mentioned, the tables are lined with blank paper. It's fun for the kids to color, but adults enjoy it too. I feel it's an overlooked restaurant so I suggest it whenever I can ;D

I think the atmosphere at coral reef and sci fi dine in theater is really cool. The steak is really good at coral reef if you dont like fish.

Rose & Crown is good, especially if you can get a later seating so you can hang around for Illuminations. I also recommend Cape May Cafe. It's a seafood buffet, but it also has non-seafood items. And the desserts are fab! Plus, as Brook1099 mentioned, the tables are lined with blank paper. It's fun for the kids to color, but adults enjoy it too. I feel it's an overlooked restaurant so I suggest it whenever I can ;D

SOLD! We have never even considered Cape May, we are looking for something close to Epcot and have never been to a clam bake. A quick look at our dining ADR's and we have no seafood places planned. Thanks for the suggestion, this will be perfect.

SOLD! We have never even considered Cape May, we are looking for something close to Epcot and have never been to a clam bake. A quick look at our dining ADR's and we have no seafood places planned. Thanks for the suggestion, this will be perfect.

Success! :cheer2: While it's not a "traditional" clambake (since it's not at the beach), the theming is great. And it's all-you-can-eat seafood, you can't go wrong! They had a tortellini in lobster sauce that was the best thing I ate on my trip, hands down. I'm doing a dining report and I'll be posting my review and pics of Cape May Cafe soon. I hope you love the restaurant as much as we did!

How about Park Fare breakfast? The Mad Hatter is very funny! Other characters include Pooh, Tigger, Mary Poppins, and Alice in Wonderland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter