I need Miami 5-nt Wonder Caribbean Cruise NAVIGATORS! Additional info..

Just off wonder yesterday.

Our dining rotation was parrot, triton, triton, animators and parrot.

There was a sail away party and pirate party was on third night. It was same night as Cozumel port.

No formal night just semi on night 2. No lobster if anyone likes that on a formal night.

I think that was all the questions.

Shows were welcome aboard, toy story, dreams and farewell party. Forget the name of the one on second night.
Movies were Lincoln avengers 2 wreck it Ralph and monsters inc.

Thank you!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info. One more ?

I know there will be the 3 regular rotation menus + pirate menu + ???

Since it was dubbed semi formal night, did they serve the Golden Mickey menu that night? Or did you have the 'til we meet again menu on the last night like other 5 night cruises have had. Or something else entirely?

Sure ask away. I have to admit I didn't pay too much attention to the menus. Just read what was in front of me lol.

Not sure about golden Mickey menu but last night was the till we meet again menu for sure and the pirate night was the pirates in the Caribbean menu.
Is that what you meant?

rance said:
Sure ask away. I have to admit I didn't pay too much attention to the menus. Just read what was in front of me lol.

Not sure about golden Mickey menu but last night was the till we meet again menu for sure and the pirate night was the pirates in the Caribbean menu.
Is that what you meant?

Yes, that answers it thanks!

I was wondering what the 5th mystery menu was, as the others are set and predictable for each cruise. I suspected it would be 'Till We Meet Again.

Ah bummer I was hoping for gnocchi on the Golden Mickeys menu!

Thanks for the reports guys, it helps!

How was embarkation? What time did they start boarding and what time were the room available? Thanks for the help!

Thanks for all the info. We have been on 19 Disney cruises but this will be our first out of Miami or a 5 day.

Sorry not sure about friendship rocks.

I will try and post navigator tomorrow.

Embark: was good. Arrived at 11:00, got checked in and kids club braclets right there and pictures w Mickey and Minnie. Boarded about 12:00 and had lunch at parrot key. Room was ready about 1:30 ish.

Kids had Mickey pool to them selves till about 1:30.

Thanks so much for all the info. Do you know if water in Cozumel is warm enough for snorkeling without wetsuits? Someone was posting that water at Castaway Cay was rather cold.

StJohnsCrew said:
Thanks so much for all the info. Do you know if water in Cozumel is warm enough for snorkeling without wetsuits? Someone was posting that water at Castaway Cay was rather cold.

I suppose part of that is what you think cold is. ^_^

I tried to research this before an the water should be around 80F in January. To me this seems warm enough to snorkel and such. But, I also snorkeled in Hawaii and that was down around 75 when we were there and we managed fine.

If you are moving around in the water you should be Ok. :).

We went to paradise beach club in Cozumel an the water seemed fine for us. We also found castaway cay good temp. Bit chilly at first but then not an issue.
If I had to guess I would say mid to late 70s for temp.

We went to paradise beach club in Cozumel an the water seemed fine for us. We also found castaway cay good temp. Bit chilly at first but then not an issue.
If I had to guess I would say mid to late 70s for temp.

Been to cozumel many times and paradise beach club is the best we have found. Affordable, super clean and very nice. Puts Mr sanchos and Carlos n Charlie beach clubs to shame. Great pool and nice beach. Going on Wonder next Saturday and will make our 4th visit to paradise beach in Cozumel

Thanks for all the useful info!

micheleq said:
One more question! Did they have Friendship Rocks on the five-night cruise?

They did have it. Our itinerary had castaway cay as our last day though so all aboard time was 4:30. Rehearsal for friendship rocks was at. 4:15 and the show was at 5:00. We skipped it because we wanted to maximize our CC time and when we got back on the ship needed showers etc.

My DW and I are doing a 5 night out of Miami on the Wonder, leaving Jan. 28, returning Feb. 2nd, in concierge. I asked about theme nights and movies, and here's the reply, subject to last minute changes:

Theme night schedule
Tuesday (2nd night, Sea Day) Semi Formal
Thursday (4th night, Cozumel) Pirate Night
*All other nights cruise casual

Movies that will be on board *Subject to change
Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides (3D)
Brave (2D and 3D)
Cars 2 (2D and 3D)
People Like Us
The Help
The Odd Life of Timothy Green
The Muppets
Frankenweenie
John Carter (2D and 3D)
Wreck-It-Ralph - PremEAR 11/2
Chimpanzee (DisneyNature)
Lincoln - PremEAR 11/16
The Avengers
Monsters, Inc. 3D - PremEAR 12/19

Hope this helps! :hippie:

Richard

Just off wonder yesterday.

Our dining rotation was parrot, triton, triton, animators and parrot.

There was a sail away party and pirate party was on third night. It was same night as Cozumel port.

No formal night just semi on night 2. No lobster if anyone likes that on a formal night.

I think that was all the questions.

Shows were welcome aboard, toy story, dreams and farewell party. Forget the name of the one on second night.
Movies were Lincoln avengers 2 wreck it Ralph and monsters inc.

What? I thought the first three night it was always supposed to be different restaurants! Did they have the "show" at Animator's Palate on your night there? Did they have crab any night???

Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter