I need inexpensive lodging recommendation for 4

If you want inexpensive, then offsite is by far less expensive. My adult DD and I stayed at Val d' Europe and I highly recommend it. The shuttle ( on the local buses - stops right out the front door) is free to the parks and you are literally across the road from the train station that connects you to Paris ( noise not an issue) and a huge shopping centre with a two story supermarket that was so convenient for inexpensive snacks and breakfast items. The hotel has free wifi. The shopping centre also has wonderful boulangeries ( bakery) and of course Mcdonalds which we found great after a long day at the parks and wanting to have dinner on the cheap. I intend to stay there again on my next visit because the money I saved on accom costs was put towards an AP which again saved me money in the parks.

I've just booked the Kyriad via Travel republic . £72 a night sleeping 4. Was much cheaper than other sites. £1 deposit with rest payable 2 weeks before travel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter