I need help

tonig2

Earning My Ears
Hi my name is Toni and in 37 days i will be getting married at sunset pointe at the polynesian and will be staying there for our honeymoon.

H2B and I are having and intimate wedding at 3:00pm on sat 28th august 2004. There will be 8 of us.
I have 2 problems

The first is i really dont have a clue what we can do after the ceremony for a meal, or something to do. I have seen alot of people mention a desert party through the illumination at Epcot, could anyone tell me what this is? I would like to do something quite romantic, like take a champagne cruise whilst watching wishes or something like this, does anyone have any ideas?

The second is, i am wanting to hire a car such as a ferrari, porsche or a Jaguar XK8 does anyone know where i may be able to hire any of these cars?

Sorry it is long, but i am new to this.

Thank you
Toni
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I think you have the perfect idea. I'd love to watch wishes from one of those boats if not THE boat (the grand 1, i think) from the GF. I think that is very romantic.

I responded to your post under a new subject: Cruise is romantic...Sorry I hit the wrong button.. Hope everything turns out good.

Hi Toni,

I understand completely your dilemma... i have been tossing around what to do for dinner for weeks. It is the hardest thing to decide when you are an Intimate and on a Budget. When it came down to it, our ceremony is at 3pm, which puts us finishing with cake and pictures by 4:30 or there abouts.

And we wanted to get full use of our 4 hrs of limo too. So we have come to a tentative decision that after the ceremony is over, my H2B and I will cruise a bit in the Limo, change at somepoint and will eat at LeCellier for dinner, probably around 7. We plan to let our guests know when and where we will be eating dinner, and that they are welcomed to join us there for drinks and/or dinner before the Illuminations Dessert.

Illuminations Dessert is from 8:30 till 9:30. You have your choice of different Dessert buffet menus to choose from ranging from 17.50 to 37.50 per person. You can find out more details from your EM she will put you in touch with Adam Tidd.

If you like I can email you the information that Adam sent me. Just let me know!

Darla :)

Hello Thank you all for your replies,

Can i just say, Peter i think what you are doing for your wife is fantastic! I would love to think that in years to come that my df will do something like this. (as i am going insane with parents interfering, and wish we were doing it alone)

Darla i would really appreciate you e-mailing me the details, i am getting quite conerned as we fly out in 4 weeks and the co-ordinator hasnt been in touch yet! Is this normal?

I am getting really excited, there is soooooooo much to do when we are out there. I also want to pay to stay in the polynesian for the remainder of the holiday, or even another disney hotel, do you think this will be expensive?

I dont know how to do a PM so if you can help me with that one i will send you my e-mail address.

Thank you
Toni
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

For the car rentals... You might call one of the area dealerships that specializes in that type of vehicle. If anyone would know how to rent one, they would. They may even actually do it. Just make sure to check how your insurance policy may or may not cover a specialty type rental. It may be well worth the damage waiver insurance they sell to not have your insurance pay for something like that should anything happen.

Disney has a birthday cruise during the fireworks they decorate the boat, and serve cake and snacks, and it holds ten adults. We are doing this the day after the wedding to celebrate my birthday. It was not very expensive. PM me if you want more info.
Michelle

HELLO, YOU COULD BOOK A DINNER AT THE POLY'S OHANA NICE ENTERTAINMENT & TROPICAL ATMOSPHERE OR AT ONE OF GRAND FLORIDIAN'S FINE RESTAURANTS = CHARACTER DINNER AT 1900 PARK FARE, VICTORIA & ALBERTS LUXURIOUS RESTAURANT OR CONTEMPORARY'S CALIFORNIA GRILL W/ GREAT MK FIREWORKS VIEW. YOU CAN BOOK A DINNER THROUGH 407-W-DISNEY OR YOUR EM. BOTH GF & POLY HAVE A NICE BEACH TO STROLL &/OR WATCH THE ELECTRICAL WATER PARADE ON THE LAGOON. OR YOU COULD BOOK A CRUISE ON THE GRAND 1 OR PONTOON BOAT FOR A DINNER CRUISE OR FIREWORK CRUISE THROUGH 407-W-DISNEY OR YOUR EM, ALSO. BEST OF LUCK, SORRY SO LONG, HOPE IT HELPS. ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE IS THE HOOP DEEDOO REVUE WHICH IS MORE LAID BACK BBQ W/ A SHOW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter