• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need help with Ding!

tikilyn

DIS Veteran
I can't get the Ding program to stay connected! Does anyone know how I can get it to stay connected? I didn't have this problem with my last computer. Ugggg.

Sabrina

Are you talking about when you go on your computer there is a red and white circle on top of your SWA wing icon? I was having that problem also if so. I just right click on the wing after I have connected to the internet and then click on the dialogue box "connect now" and it takes it off. Sometimes it is on there when I go online and sometimes it isnt. Go figure. :wave2:

Thanks thats what I was talking about. I just had to play with the firewall. I hate that stupid thing.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter