I need help with Buffet Menu choices

crista

Earning My Ears
We are having a buffet dinner in the UK this June. If anyone has hosted a similar event and has any suggestions of menu choices I would love to hear all about it. Thanks for the help

We did the build-your-own macaroni and cheese bar and added short rib to the bacon, cheese, and other toppings they provide. It was a hit! We also added a few things from Epcot's Food & Wine Festival. They sky's the limit!

When my daughter was married in 2008, we went to the tasting, somehow burgers came up, my son-in-laws favorite thing and the chef suggested doing a burger bar in place of serving the steaks that were originally on the menu. It was a huge hit. People were saying the burgers were the best they had had.
We also did a sorbet station and that was a lot of fun too. Adults were mixing the sorbets with different alcohol and having a ball.

We had amazing sushi during the cocktail hour. I can't recommend it enough. Sometimes catered sushi can get dry before it is served, but this was freshly made!

I find anything that comes as a "make your own" is popular with guests, both at our wedding and the ones I've read here! We had a build your own carb bar with potatoes, risotto and mac & cheese with various toppings as well as make your own omelet (we had a brunch wedding). Also the Pasta with Wild Mushrooms, Roasted Tomatoes Confit, Spinach, and Asiago Cream Sauce was the most delicious pasta I've ever had in my life (yes, I went to look at it from my menu, because it was THAT GOOD).

We also had the Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Marsala which was well raved on and incredibly yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter