I need help w/ Tour Guide Mike

staylor

DIS Veteran
Hey folks. I am having trouble with TGM. I tried to get in touch w/ him to purchase my 3rd AVP in 1 year, but never heard from him. So, I followed the instructions to go ahead and purchase then contact him inside TGM. The problem is, once I'm in my AVP and click on AVP forums I get logged out - every time. I've emailed Mike 3 times but am not getting responses.
Can anyone help? We just decided to take a very short notice trip to WDW next Tue.
Thanks
Staci

There are managers on the TGM forums who can help you.
I have sent a copy of your message to one of the forum managers. :love:

But she can't get into the forums so there's no way to contact the TGM forum managers. I don't have any suggestions, just replying in the hopes that someone else will see the message.

jenny

If you can't get some help, let me know. I too am signed up for TGM. I would be happy to send a message from my account with your contact information. I really can't think of any other solutions. PM me if you need me to drop him a line!

When you sign on to TGM. Be SURE use upper and lower case letters that you originally signed in with. Otherwise it will let you into the AVP but send you back to signout if you try to get into the forums. Hope this is the solution.
:love:

Hi, GrammaBarb let me know about your troubles- I am one of the managers at the TGM site. I have sent a message to TourGuideMiKE, but do not believe he will see it until tomorrow. I'm sorry I can't do better than that :guilty:

If you want to email me with your particulars, I can share the info with him when I get a hold of him. That might expedite the process. I'm not normally on the DIS, so just email me here:
ericacolmenares@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Wow,

I am in the same position. I have been trying to log on to the forums since I joined. I have sent messages to TGMike and haven't heard from anyone in a month!!!! I have tried to use the exact upper and lower case spellings and nothing. I even tried using other computers and still am logged off the minute I try to access forums. Please I need some help. This is crazy :confused3 :confused3 :confused3. I can't believe no one has even tried to respond to my emails from TGMIKE.

Sorry, I have been out for a few days. Did you get a hold of Mike?

when I had problems with the site and finally got ahold of him he said it was a one trip planner and according to the dates I entered at the preview page I had gone on my trip and would have to pay again to use it because you were paying to plan one trip it is not a yearly fee. he did refund my money if I recall but he was stearn that it was for planning one time and once you recieved one plan you had to pay again for another

Boardwalk Tigger said:
Wow,

I am in the same position. I have been trying to log on to the forums since I joined. I have sent messages to TGMike and haven't heard from anyone in a month!!!! I have tried to use the exact upper and lower case spellings and nothing. I even tried using other computers and still am logged off the minute I try to access forums. Please I need some help. This is crazy :confused3 :confused3 :confused3. I can't believe no one has even tried to respond to my emails from TGMIKE.
Let me know if you are still having the same problems. A suggestion: Make sure that TourGuideMiKE isn't being flagged as spam by your email filter.

Ken

I haven't heard from TGM though I have now sent three emails . I have checked my spam and TGM isn't in there:) I can get onto the TGM site without problems. It is only when I click on forums that I am booted off. I have never been able to access forums since I rejoined. I was a member last year and had no problems. I do have a different password from last year but same screen name. The old password doesn't work as I tried it. I think that TGM has something set wrong. I am using the correct address to access the site. I have sent email to tgmike@tourguidemike.com.

Hollua,

Thank you so much for fixing this problem. I don't know what you did at TGM's but you are a miracle worker. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: I presume it had to do with my being a repeat customer???? I am so happy to be able to access the forums. Thanks again and have a Disney Day :wave:

Staci - I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you sooner. It took me a while to find you over there. I may be a little late, but I think you are all set now to access the forums.

Boardwalk Tigger- I'm glad I could help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter