I Need Help Quick!!

pixiedust4five

Mouseketeer
Due to someones misfortion, we have an opportunity to stay at a value resort this weekend for $30.00 a night! :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: They booked through a travel agency and cannot get a refund. They just want to recoup some cost. My question is how many ticket days do I have to purchase to get the free dining? Do I have to purchase for each of us or just 1? I already have like 13 days of non expiry hoppers, so really do not need tickets! I am so excited:yay: , it is my DD birthday Monday:love:
I would so appreciate if someone could answer my question quickly as the person is at Disney now and is calling back in an hour! Thanks:flower3:

Unfortunately you cannot get free dining.

You had to book by June 24th to get the free dining promotion and you had to book a package (room & tickets together...even if it was just a 1-day ticket) and those had to be rack rate.

Sorry but in order to get free dining you had to purchase a package (room/tickets to get free dining) and I think the deadline for booking was 6/24/07.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter