I need help planning a big trip for a family of 32

applehead

Earning My Ears
First off, I found 2 homes side by side, but I need to know which community is best. Its either Emerald Island or Crescent Lakes. Can I have some imput about these communities. Thanks

I am sorry I cannot help you. I just wanted to tell you how lucky you are to have this opportunity to vacation with so many loved ones. Have a wonderful time!

Hi, your trip sounds great, I have stayed at a villa at emerald island quite a few times and really like the location its a nice community with manned gate club house pool our villa was lovely .emerald island is in a great location too close to resteraunts,supermarkets etc:goodvibes

I just returned last Friday... I was in charge of planing a trip for 13! The planning was easy. Learning that we all can't do everything together and ya can't make everyone happy is the hard part! Any question feel free to PM me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter