I NEED HELP FAST!

Potterholic85

Earning My Ears
Okay, I'm going to make this story fast since I need help fast. Friend and I are supposed to fly out to Disney tomorrow. Friend calls me this evening and is super sick, can't go. My husband can go, though. Yay second honeymoon.

However, when I try to reassign her ticket on MDE, the reassign ticket option is grayed out. I'm freaking out. Please help me.

I'm not an expert but maybe sign out and sign back in. That happened for me when I bought a new ticket for my daughter and wanted to assign her non expiring ticket to a dummy account. At first it wouldn't let me but I signed out and back in an hour later and it let me do it.

Couldn't you just pretend he was her? What's her name? Heh. Could always hit up guest services once there and have them swapped over. I'm assuming it was all purchased from your account. I'm not sure how it works if it was her own account.

Does your friend have her own MDE and you are linked as Family & Friends? She would need to re-assign the ticket. Is there anyway your DS can "be" your friend? The park reservations won't transfer with the ticket and you would need to try and recapture those.

If she manages her own MDE, she probably “owns” that ticket. If so, she’s the one who has to transfer it to your husband.

If the ticket is connected to a package, you can't reassign it. You need to call Disney to help.

I'd call Disney....

See if they can help move the ticket and all the reservations you have already setup. Let us know how it goes....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter