I need help!!!! Dressing up for Halloween party

mom4scrapbooking

Mouseketeer
I really want to dress up for the Halloween Party and have done so before. However my parents are going this time and they don't want to dress up. Any ideas of what we can were tshirt wise that would be considered somewhat dressing up.

Thanks so much!

Have you looked at the DisneyBound site (on Tumblr)? Look at the Archives for great ideas on how to turn every day clothes into Disney character outfits. If your parents have favorite characters or if you want to go as a themed group, DisneyBound will have ideas for you! Character t-shirts or hoodies from the Disney Store can be fun (and can be worn again!). One of the funniest costumes we saw last year was a mom (with many costumed kids in tow) wearing a simple, black t-shirt that said "Cheapo Ninja Costume" on the front.

My parents once went as Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. They got brown T-shirts and then cut eyes, noses and mouths out of felt and glued them on. Dad wore a bowler hat and Mom wore a funny Easter-type hat. It was super cute and easy, and they could just pull the shirts on over their regular clothes. We were all Toy Story characters that year. I was Jessie, DH was Woody and DD was Buzz. She thought it was awesome that her "Grammie and Papa" dressed up with her!

Just because THEY don't want to dress up, doesn't meany YOU don't have to.

They could be Mouseketeers. Just get T-shirts and put the Mickey Mouse Club logo on one side and their first name on the other side, throw in some mouse ears and their all set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter